HB chocolate bars question?

• Discuss HB chocolate bars question? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [b]Hello everyone! errrrhhhh , i dont know how to say this but , ok my dad is boss at a stainless steel factory (also working with aluminium), and he... ...
  • Tags gt
K

kyxpegsco

HB chocolate bars question? post #1
Hello everyone!
errrrhhhh , i dont know how to say this but , ok my dad is boss at a stainless steel factory (also working with aluminium), and he said that he would make me some custom bars , and i would like the HB chocolate bar look on it but i need that mesurements of the whole bar i mean full length full heigth , piece lehgths tubing etc. i've tried e-mailing Hoffman bikes but they dont reply if you could post the mesurements of this bar or send them to my e-mail: kyxpegsco@ofir.dk it would really be a great help and i would really appriciate it thanks in advance.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

www.gt.dk
www.rhw.dk

N

NeturaLise

HB chocolate bars question? post #2
Dun bother saving this kinda money coz its not gonna last.
Juz them real HB bars man.
I've got a friend who kinda did the damm same shit and custom his own bars.. while ridding one day the bar finally gave way. he got stab in the stiomach and needed alot of stiches to cover up his hole.
word of advise. get them real bars coz u'd end up paying for medical bills which wont be worth. :D

N

NeturaLise

HB chocolate bars question? post #3
Dun bother saving this kinda money coz its not gonna last.
Juz them real HB bars man.
I've got a friend who kinda did the damm same shit and custom his own bars.. while ridding one day the bar finally gave way. he got stab in the stiomach and needed alot of stiches to cover up his hole.
word of advise. get them real bars coz u'd end up paying for medical bills which wont be worth. :D

A

Anonymous

HB chocolate bars question? post #4
i would have to agree dont waste time trying to save money if u want those bars then buy them. they are way stronger.

adam_maoam

adam_maoam

HB chocolate bars question? post #5
cool

burbsrider

burbsrider

HB chocolate bars question? post #6
stainless steel? i dont think that would be very strong

New Topics