Have you seen...

• Discuss Have you seen... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; This new Addidas commercial? WOW. I did not catch it all, but it was a slo-mo expose' of a skateboarders love and passion for airs and tricks....then... ...
  • Tags bmx
T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #1
This new Addidas commercial? WOW. I did not catch it all, but it was a slo-mo expose' of a skateboarders love and passion for airs and tricks....then disaster strikes and he is confined to a wheelchair....the next thing you see is a close up shot of a "tire" nudging the edge of the coping....the camera draws back....and he's in a wheelchair at the top of a half pipe.

He drops in....very cool

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Have you seen... post #2
Guess what?
wrong forum jackass.

T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #3
Hmmm ya think? General BMX seemed appropriate? Maybe "all other stuff"?

If I am a jackass because I put something in one forum instead of another.....oops.

:roll:

RuLe

RuLe

Have you seen... post #4
yea your talking about commericals this should be in other stuff. this isnt bmx related

T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #5
Ok, move it then FOL or Infantry........hell, sorry

I

infantry43RIDER

Have you seen... post #6
damn haha.
trimix man you just got like pounded on.

lay off of him people jesus.

E

evanc

Have you seen... post #7
Yeah, Gramps might have a heart attack.

[/pokes fun]

D

Devourment 138

Have you seen... post #8
:argue: ...who cares... sounds bmx related to me

RuLe

RuLe

Have you seen... post #9
Trimix said:
This new Addidas commercial? WOW. I did not catch it all, but it was a slo-mo expose' of a skateboarder

He drops in....very cool

I

infantry43RIDER

Have you seen... post #10
tear?

T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #11
Pounded on....sigh....yes. Thanks for the sweet sentiment Evanc....I mean, "sonny".......HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea, might be and old man.....but you would be surprised at how well I could keep up with EVERY single one of ya's.....

B

bruisedbob

Have you seen... post #12
Amen, here to us old curb dogs. :stinkefinger: Get out of my way this walker has turbo.

T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #13
....and pegs :)

F

federal_rider12

Have you seen... post #14
old people are ruling the world 8O :shock1: hahaha just joking around, man 2 weeks ago i couldnt keep up riding for 10mins i was completely dead after that and had to hold myself up with my bike and needed water badly now i cant stop i just keep going with or without water and food all day long, just like how i usually am when winter isnt here. my metabolism is back up and im glad i hated having to stop riding after 10mins because i was going to have a heart attack :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

Have you seen... post #15
bruisedbob said:
Amen, here to us old curb dogs. :stinkefinger: Get out of my way this walker has turbo.
lmfao im sorry Trimix but that was the funnyist thing ive ever herd on here lol man that made my day good reply tho

E

evanc

Have you seen... post #16
Trimix, yet again, is my hero.

T

Trimix

Have you seen... post #17
I think I will get a cape. :p

O

oibmxpunx

Have you seen... post #18
lol if u do u have to post a pic that would be so funny