have to try.... modded PSP bundle..

• Discuss have to try.... modded PSP bundle.. in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; wife just took the cam to football game, will get pics later. I know PSP's are a hard sell, but i figured i would try anyway. I have a silver... ...
Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

have to try.... modded PSP bundle.. post #1
wife just took the cam to football game, will get pics later.

I know PSP's are a hard sell, but i figured i would try anyway.

I have a silver slim PSP, modded with 4.01 M33 V2 firmware, what that means is you can play ANYTHING off of your memory card, I have about 30 PSP games, and over 100 NES SNES and game boy games, and only have one UMD disk.
I will tell you the website to go to to get over 700 games, emulators, software, and over 500 movies for free, just download them. If you dont want to go that route, give me a list of some games, and i can download them, and include them.
I have about 30 PSP games i will save on a couple CD's for you
lots of software and emulators
couple movies
daxter UMD game
usb cord
charger
1GB memory card
all original paperwork and boxes for psp
soft case

PSP is in PERFECT condition, only 2 months old. New firmware works absolutely flawless, most games download in about 15 minutes, and all i have played so far work perfect.

I know PSP's dont go for that much on here, im putting a 200$ cash price on it, but i really want to trade for parts.
a few things i am looking for are
pivotal seat
pivotal seat post
new stem
rims
hubs
wheelset ???
chainwheel 25T
pedals
would consider trading my PSP and frame 06 fit team XL for a new frame with intergrated head tube, and mid BB.

what do you got? Not hurting to get rid of my PSP just seeing whats out there.

Oh, im not new to forums, but i am new to this one, i know how trading generally works. If you have feedback, a couple refs, and provide me with a phone #, i have no problem sending first.

New Topics