Haters

• Discuss Haters in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; whats the most retarded reason that someone has told you for kicking you out of a spot? mine is probably when so fool told me "that's not nice... ...
theboss7

theboss7

Haters post #1
whats the most retarded reason that someone has told you for kicking you out of a spot?

mine is probably when so fool told me "that's not nice! those people are trying to grow grass" i told the guy are you smoking grass?

SnK

SnK

Haters post #2
Why do you boys insist on riding here?

'because it's got decent ledges and stairsets'

I don't care go do something else!

'Ok, i'll just go get a rock and throw it at cars and then you'll have to waste more time ringing the police and filing a case against me because you don't want young lads doing something using their brains and not causing any harm and taking part in a sport leading to an increase in child obesity and the population increase because all we do is shag girls and live in scratty council flats giving you more reason to moan and groan because that's really what old people do is'nt it? Apart from cook really nice food of course over the years of practice'....Ect
Basically i just chatted about 5 mins worth of shit for her to go.. Urm yeh.. And she walked off looking confused and we carried on. haha!

theboss7

theboss7

Haters post #3
nice
keep em comin'

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
Haters post #4
i got told to walk through a carpark rather than ride. thats pretty much like asking a driver to get out his car and push. i wasnt even doing tricks i was literally riding through!

theboss7

theboss7

Haters post #5
thats happened to me while skating! (skateboarding, not fruity boots)

Levimoody

Levimoody

Haters post #6
whats the most retarded reason that someone has told you for kicking you out of a spot?

mine is probably when so fool told me "that's not nice! those people are trying to grow grass" i told the guy are you smoking grass?
Lame comeback.

I've been kicked out of many places and they always say the same thing "Go find something to do besides disturb the peace"

Like damn, sorry didn't know my driver was that loud! :roll:

J

Jamie

Haters post #7
I've never really been kicked out of anywhere. Im lucky.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Haters post #8
^ Ya even tho i get kicked out of places i go back... what are they gonna do? Tell me to leave... aHH!

misterbryan

misterbryan

Haters post #9
some bitch said he'll call the cops and blah blah.

we just ignored him and rode away..

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

Haters post #10
a stupid skater (sorry i dont mean all skaters if ive hurt someone ) but yeah this homo at my local park hes always saying about how f ing bikers screw the coping with there pegs, so i said to him dude most of the bikers that come to parks dont run pegs and if they do they are mostly plastic pegs.

so he go's "so mate your talking for all the bikers out there?" and i said no

and he gos "well you pretty much just did"

so i said hahaha yeah so did you mate you said "bikers come here with pegs and screw the coping. look at my bike dipshit. no pegs.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Haters post #11
Anyone here seen wassup rockers? Love when they are talkin to the cops and fatty takes his lunch!

Found it on youtube, killer. Go to about 3 mins and watch.

Y

YankeeDoodle84

Haters post #12
"Hye dude... get the **** outa my house you twat.."

bmxjunkie07

bmxjunkie07

Haters post #13
I got kicked out of a skatepark awhile back because I was 'destroying it'. A cop came speeding into the parking lot and started screaming at the top of lungs for me to go over there. Then he made a huge deal over whether or not I could read cause aparantly there was a sign somewhere that said no bikes. He said if I was caught there again i'd be fined $300.

While that whole thing was happening, there were about 5 little kids on bikes riding behind me. He left without even looking at them.

D

demolition25

Haters post #14
we had to leave a shopping center becasue we were putting tire marks in the street...seriously haha

cranksmasher

cranksmasher

Haters post #15
got told to leave a car park because we were "flying on walls" and "could damage cars", but there were NO CARS.
Been kicked out of sooo many spots. Got told not to ride this kerb in fornt of some guys house cause we might "break it".

biketillidie

biketillidie

Haters post #16
Never really been kicked out of anywhere, but at the local firestation (which is basically never used as it's a small town) there is a really nice big flat area with a sweet bank along one side that like increases in steepness along it. Anyway, it's across the road from these houses where mainly old people live. So if we are just sitting there we INSTANTLY see curtains twitching as soon as we get there and all the old people sit at their windows just looking at us holding a phone up to their ear pretending to call the cops. Like literally they just sit there holding a phone for ages haha.
****ing old people.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Haters post #17
^ they're probably calling all their nosey-neighbor-circle friends within a 5 mile radius. you know, just incase.

Crayola

Crayola

Haters post #18
I never usually get any abuse for riding my bike, if i do its from some old lady either telling me to get off the road or get off the bike lane. I let them have their rant, it makes them feel like they contributed to making the world better.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Haters post #19
I've been told to leave a parking garage at the mall because no Bikes are aloud. I was just sitting drinking a soda I just got so I pointed next to myself and asked nicely "Then why do ya'll have bike racks?" Rent a Pig “Just leave” Me “Calm down and have a doughnut you fat F@#%”

Piggy “you little hooligans are out here again” points at 6 inch tall step “Some lady died because she slipped on the wax you guys put all over that” Me “Um I ride a bike I can’t do anything with waxed 6 inch step see” show him that it would be pointless for us to have waxed it. Piggy “Still how do I know you didn’t do it you guys put that wax stuff all over” Some cuss words and booked it.

biketillidie

biketillidie

Haters post #20
^ they're probably calling all their nosey-neighbor-circle friends within a 5 mile radius. you know, just incase.
Yeah, because seeing as we're young and having a bit of fun it will most likely end up with us shooting up outside their house, graffiti'ing up the fire station and beating people up :D

Or we'll just continue having fun, not causing anyone any trouble whatsoever?

You decide :wink:

New Topics