HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much?

• Discuss HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; seriously,why do u ppl like them so much...the Haro Backtrail X-1 was my 2nd BMX bike and it SUCKS...i think ppl like em cause dave mirra rides em or... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike shop
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaps

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #1
seriously,why do u ppl like them so much...the Haro Backtrail X-1 was my 2nd BMX bike and it SUCKS...i think ppl like em cause dave mirra rides em or nyquist...i think haro makes strong bikes but there to heavy and expencive...i got my haro for $235 and it came with 2pc handle bars, 1pc cranks,PLASTIC PEDALS...i mean shit...THEY SUCK

415fsxrules

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #2
I know i think it is because everyone rides them so people think they are good

G

gt_thumps

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #3
the haro x2 is great. my friend has 1. and their built in america. i think its cause all the local stores carry them. and they highly recomend them.

H

headhunter555

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #4
most likely cuz they are stong as ****! my friend had one before he got his hoffman, and it was stong as hell.

415fsxrules

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #5
strong maybe but they are very heavy

E

EasternBMX

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #6
How strong? Half these kids that are saying a Haro is strong...are reffering to the time they fell off the curb and it didn't scratch. I know alot of people that have killed a haro. Standard, S&M, Eastern, Hoffman, Mutiny, WTP, Terribleone, need I go on. I think I could name every bike company excluding mongoose and schwin (the kind you get a walmart those aren't put together very well). All of those company make a good strong bike just as strong as Haros, but the difference is weight and weight is key.

I don't like Haros
I apologize if I affend Nyquist or Mirra

B

Bigboomer

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #7
I'll start off buy saying Kaps and EasternBMX are both A) Immature and B) Homosexual lovers.

People like Haro's because they're a great beginners bike. Good cost, good look, good part list. Wow, there's not a Primo 3pc, WeThePeople hubs, MacNeil Headset and shit like that. Who cares. Haro provides killer bikes for what they are, strong, sturdy, and easy to ride. Who ****ing cares if Mirra is a sell out, does it change the ****ing bike ? no, so **** you. I wanna hear some REAL information that PROVES why Haro's make crappy bikes. All you have to say is "I think they suck, whos with me" and you don't even know why they suck. I just think your mad mommy won't buy you one.

H

headhunter555

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #8
well said

i beat most of the poeple that are dissing haro have never owned, rode, seen one outside of a bike shop.

E

EasternBMX

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #9
I rode your mom out of a bike shop

E

evanc

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #10
People buy Haros because of a few reasons.
1) They're an inexpensive complete bike
2) They figure since Mirra rides one*, it must be strong**.
3) They come already built, with all the accessories for a "trix" bike in most people's eyes (4 pegs, dual brakes, and a gyro).

*- Mirra actually used to ride an S&M Warpig with a re-designed front end. Welded by S&M and everything.
**- In a recent interview with Mirra, he said he actually snaps 5-6 frames per year. Not cracks or bends, but ****ing snaps.

I have no beef with Mirra, he's an amazing rider and I wish I had the amount of skill he has, I'm just stating some shit.

B

Bigboomer

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #11
Ya I know, they're good bikes still, Mirra has been riding forever, he could snap 6 frames a year of any bike if he felt it :)

H

headhunter555

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #12
go talk to some other pro riders that ride something other than haro and see how many they snap i beat they snap plenty of frames to, u gotta remeber Mirra and all pro are getting more air, and beat there bikes more than any of us on this board combined on our best days.

B

blueboy555

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #13
why do you care what other peolple ride wear or do eorry about yourself asscrack :evil:

N

nutsgeezer

HAROS!!! why do these ppl like them so much? post #14
why bring back a 2 year old post just to say that to someone who doesnt even use the forum anymore? LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics