HARO'S IN AMERICA

• Discuss HARO'S IN AMERICA in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; are they really popular in america?? everyone is talkin about them on here although in the UK , there aren't really that many GOOD riders with them... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
J

johntheguru

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #1
are they really popular in america??

everyone is talkin about them on here although in the UK , there aren't really that many GOOD riders with them.

john

E

EasternBMX

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #2
hahahahah yeah all then begginer kids eat up haros they love them not that it is bad I just find your statement funny

"there aren't really that many GOOD riders with them."
johntheguru

I don't like haros I don't think they are good bikes
But some kids do

415fsxrules

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #3
HARO=Poser :D

G

gt_thumps

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #4
your rite. more of the beginner rider gets them.

B

Bigboomer

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #5
Yup your right. A lot of beginnners get them. And a lot of pro's and killer amatuer riders ride them. So STFU.

BTW I think EasternBMX is a poser brand, nothing but little rich bitch kiddies ride them and they look like ass. Haro over EasternBMX

D

daveashton2003

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #6
Eastern are better than Haro!! :lol:

B

Bigboomer

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #7
Thats your opinion, and your still wrong.

K

Kaps

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #8
pfft...

eastern are SOOO better than haro...how old are u ****in 8? and ur first bike was a haro and u think ur hot shit?? **** you,suck dick,eat shit,blow me, motha faucker and tits MAN

B

Bigboomer

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #9
I'll start off buy saying Kaps and EasternBMX are both A) Immature and B) Homosexual lovers.

Proving me nicely. And i'm, not 8, but by the way you spell I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

E

EasternBMX

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #10
Hey bigboomer i'll take your ****ing haro and shove it up your ass
I think you're a piece of shit

E

EasternBMX

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #11
The only thing homosexual about this situation is how you don't ride a seat and shove your shitty haro fusion seat post anally when you **** up on bunny hops **** boy

E

evanc

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #12
EasternBMX said:
Hey bigboomer i'll take your f*ck haro and shove it up your ass
No you won't.
EasternBMX said:
The only thing homosexual about this situation is how you don't ride a seat and shove your shitty haro fusion seat post anally when you f*ck up on bunny hops **** boy
I'll bet money he doesn't do that.

Seriously, drop the tough act. You're on the internet, chances are you'll never meet the kid. You might be stronger, tougher, and more manly than he is, but who cares? To us, all you are is a couple of lines of text on a webpage that we can close down with one click of the mouse. This might be how you are in real life, but to us, it appears that your IQ is significantly low. Drop it.

B

Bigboomer

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #13
you'll take my f*ck haro ? Even for a "tough guy" you sound retarded. But I gotta watch out or you'll beat me up over the interenet. Hahahaha, your a ****ing goof.

415fsxrules

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #14
settle guys we are all bmxers even if we ride different bikes. we gotta stick together or the skaters will get us :lol:

E

EasternBMX

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #15
hahahaha

415fsxrules

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #16
but i must add that haros do suck :D

I

IZaVeN

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #17
you guys are fukin retards if u think haro suck dave mirra fukin uses haro stupid faggots hes the dude that can do douple flip on his bmx stupid pussies

E

EasternBMX

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #18
Hey Izaven Dave Mirra is a person not a bike
He's bike is not doing double back flips he is
I don't like haros and if you do i'm sorry

415fsxrules

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #19
dave mirra = 99.9% man -.1% bike i would not matter what bike he rode he could probably do a double flip with a walmart bike so your saying if dave mirra rode a walmart bike u would ride one??? :lol: :lol:

B

Bigboomer

HARO'S IN AMERICA post #20
No, he'd shatter a walmart bike. Single walls (doubles top) and cheap frames = no good for pro's.

New Topics