Haro mirra 540

• Discuss Haro mirra 540 in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well just got this bike today my federal frame got totaled, so just bought this whole bike for 200 and i have to say. wow running 4 pegs front back... ...
  • Tags 540 bike street
S

slappyslapnuts

Haro mirra 540 post #1
Well just got this bike today my federal frame got totaled, so just bought this whole bike for 200 and i have to say. wow running 4 pegs front back break gyro non cut down bars or seat post and this thing weighs like nothing the breaks are amazing and the frame is nice generally a ****ing amazing bike the Haro street bars are ok swopped the fusion pedals for my jcs though. concidering ive not liked haro for abit i now think they are a very good bike make for the price, i did like my federal though

T

Trimix

Haro mirra 540 post #2
slappyslapnuts said:
Well just got this bike today my federal frame got totaled, so just bought this whole bike for 200 and i have to say. wow running 4 pegs front back break gyro non cut down bars or seat post and this thing weighs like nothing the breaks are amazing and the frame is nice generally a f*ck amazing bike the Haro street bars are ok swopped the fusion pedals for my jcs though. concidering ive not liked haro for abit i now think they are a very good bike make for the price, i did like my federal though
They did make an improvement in weight, and got rid of those "kneesaver" 4 pc bars....

New Topics