Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll

• Discuss Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I am looking into purchasing a bmx bike. I have not been on a bmx bike much since before I could drive, but I mountain bike a bit. So I have narrowed... ...
  • Tags 540 bike bmx bmx bike street
R

robbo8199

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #1
I am looking into purchasing a bmx bike. I have not been on a bmx bike much since before I could drive, but I mountain bike a bit. So I have narrowed it down to 2 options the haro mirra 540 and the specialized fuse lll. I'd like some opinions on each.

The 540 comes with a second set of pegs and front brakes and the fuse has 1 set of pegs and no front brakes. The fuse is lighter and seems more simple and better balance. The fuse just feels a bit better. The haro I can get for $250 the fuse is about $330. Right now I ride mostly on the street, but intend to be going to skate parks soon. I need a durable bike, I plan on being a bit rough on it, and I'm 6 foot 190.

Thanks for your help.

S

slappyslapnuts

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #2
mirra parted out good setup (alternativly if you can get a dk six pack for 300 dollers

J

jens89

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #3
I got the Fuse3, and i can only recommend it.

M

missionbmx

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #4
Haro suks big balls!!!!! I bought a Mirra 540 3 months ago and the only thing that hasnt broken is the crank. My frame is even bent!!!!SO DONT BUY THE MIRRA!!!!! And the worst part is that they wont even warranty it because i was stunt riding...which blows because there logo SAYS first in FREESTYLE!!

P

Pyro insaine

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #5
fuse is a much better and reliable bike

C

Caris

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #6
My m8 just bought it and it is soo cool, he had a spelized 450 for over a year (hardcore rider) and only had to replace the tyres and grips, i think that says engough.

GLoB3

GLoB3

Haro mirra 540 or specialized fuse lll post #7
take the fuse it will be better for street

New Topics