Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall?

S

slinky

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #1
Since my boy's bike was stolen and it don't look like it's going to be found, he wants a new one. His budget doesn't allow for much room so he's narrowed it down to a Haro F3 and a Nirve Foil. He's a newbie-wants to use it for freestylin', stunts, you know. He's a lightweight (under 90 lbs still-YES I DO FEED HIM!) and just starting out.
What's your opinion? Which bike is tougher and just-in your opinion-better overall?
Thanks for your help guys!

R

Revenge

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #2
in my opinion the haro f3 is a very good bike. i wanted to buy it but i get a better suggestion for an unsed bike. but lots of people here in the english part are against haro. i don't know why... :?:

T

The Worst

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #3
There is going to be alot of trash talking haro haters in here in a few days!!
:bmx_rulez:

415fsxrules

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #4
if u are looking for a strong i suggest not getting the haro but the would not be much better they are about the same in quality execpt the nirve isn't a haro :wink: either way they are both good beginner bikes you should go down to your bike shop and ride both and see which u like better.

D

darkd3vil

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #5
i race a haro its a nice bike........ granite its a tr 2.1 with my own custom stuff on it its a really nice light frame and stuff..... i would suggest a tr 2.3 it comes with a 3piece and is under 250usd or go with what u life the bst

I

infantry43RIDER

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #6
haro race bikes are decent i guess...

but im agreeing with 415 cause they are both good beginner bikes and you need to figure out which one YOU like...

B

Bigboomer

Haro F3 OR Nirve Foil? Which is better Overall? post #7
I suggest letting your son ride a few bikes in the store (im sure the guys at a local bike shop won't care) until he finds one that suits him comfortably and that he likes, you'll never know what he likes unless he tries it

New Topics