Haro F-series 2

• Discuss Haro F-series 2 in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I bought a haro F2 2007 just want to know what u guys think about.it any tips or upgrades i should do to it? Thanks ...
I

iownnubs

Haro F-series 2 post #1
I bought a haro F2 2007 just want to know what u guys think about.it any tips or upgrades i should do to it? Thanks

S

SweetstuffHaro

Haro F-series 2 post #2
i have the same bike and its real nice with some new parts on it

I

iownnubs

Haro F-series 2 post #3
what parts should i invest in first?

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Haro F-series 2 post #4
You should replace, both wheels, bars , forks, stem, cranks and your good. I got a f1 series the bars bent down both wheels got ****ed, cranks come loose.

I

iownnubs

Haro F-series 2 post #5
wow thats alot

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Haro F-series 2 post #6
If you get series and is hard and sketchy on your bike your going to mash it up. My back rim got bent in 2 weeks of me trying stuff.

I

iownnubs

Haro F-series 2 post #7
thnaks alot for the help

P

Philly

Haro F-series 2 post #8
i got haro f2 also and this thred is helpful becaz iam lookin to upgrade it soon.

Shaun16

Shaun16

Haro F-series 2 post #9
i got the haro f3 2 years ago and have upgraded everything but the frame because other than that every part on tht bike got thrashed and didnt realy hold up that well

S

SeattleBMX

Haro F-series 2 post #10
dont upgrade UNTIL you start braking your shit

Shaun16

Shaun16

Haro F-series 2 post #11
I agree,no point if there nuthin wrong with your bike,unless you really dont like the feel of something

200tommy boy

Haro F-series 2 post #12
hi guys i have no idea wot haro f series ive got but its got 2009 haro f1 sprocket and everthing from that bike but its in luminous green and black. plz could u help me find out wot type of f series it is? :eek:

New Topics