Haro F-II

• Discuss Haro F-II in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; First off im new here, just registered, so hi :). Now to the serious stuff. Im planning on buying a BMX too fool around with, ride street mostly, maybe... ...
I

IonicRipper

Haro F-II post #1
First off im new here, just registered, so hi :). Now to the serious stuff. Im planning on buying a BMX too fool around with, ride street mostly, maybe a bit of park, i doubt i'll go dirt jumping or anything serious with though (got a Norco mountain bike for this kinda stuff.) Would like to learn to grind and learn other tricks mountain bikes cant really do, probably a bit of flatland also. I've been looking at Haros pretty much since i've got a friend who use to race BMX on those a lot and he recommends them strongly. Im considering the F-II since its got pretty much everything i want: 4 pegs for flatland, rear and front brakes with rotor for those sweet barspins, 48 spoke rims since im fairly heavy. I would like to know what experienced people have to say about this bike though. Now i know its not very high grade, not even 50% Crmo frame, heavy (im use to heavy bikes though) and i've seen somewhere that black rims dont give excellent braking performances but keep in mind that its only for fooling around and having fun.

P.S. im 5'11" and around 200 lbs (no im not fat :roll:) and i would like to keep my price range under $300 CND.

Last edited by a moderator:
JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII

Haro F-II post #2
I got the f1 and it's really shitty dude or it could be that I beat it to hell but if you know what your doing it should be alright might need to throw in extra money

J

james3892

Haro F-II post #3
try get a Wethepeople BMX there awsome for street

but the haro f-II is good for like alround i guess

I

IonicRipper

Haro F-II post #4
I wish i had more money to put in but i cant go over 300 really. Wont be doing much extreme stuff with this bike though.

The Radness

The Radness

Haro F-II post #5
If you can take care of a bike then the haro will be fine for awhile. You can always upgrade later anyway.

New Topics