haro? eastern? plz help

• Discuss haro? eastern? plz help in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi guys, this question has been bothering me for quite a long time. im wondering whether to buy haro backtrail x3 or eastern element? the second one... ...
C

chon

haro? eastern? plz help post #1
hi guys,
this question has been bothering me for quite a long time. im wondering whether to buy haro backtrail x3 or eastern element? the second one costs about 160$ more.
In the haro, im not sure about the hollow axles, 36 spokes, cranks. the other thing im not sure about is whether the frame is strong when it comes to grinding.
element has weak rear hub. what about its cranks?
another question is whats the weight of this haro?

thx in advance,
chon

btw, i wanna ride street ONLY.

A

AdamBeevers

haro? eastern? plz help post #2
Eastern if you want to do street. The backtrail was made for trails and haro i personaly think are rubbish. I got an Eastern shovelhead, best bike ive ever had!

derm1989

derm1989

haro? eastern? plz help post #3
yeah i agree, most haro's are too heavy and more suited to first time riders that dont ride hard, but if your looking for a lighter, stronger bike, go the eastern

D

devilgun

haro? eastern? plz help post #4
definatly go wif the Eastern, all round there a way better bike. my friend got an eastern element the only thing that is wrong wif it is that the bars are not crmo so they will break or bend but the haros are worse.

KoolAidGuy

KoolAidGuy

haro? eastern? plz help post #5
if its the 07 backtrail then i choose that one, it has better wheels and handlebars

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

haro? eastern? plz help post #6
The bars are full cromo.

C

chon

haro? eastern? plz help post #7
does anyone know how much the haro weighs in at? cause the parts in the element and the 07 backtrail x3 are pretty similar. with the 160$ i save when i buy the haro i can buy new bars and sprocket.
im gonna be probably forced to buy new wheels (or just hubs) in both of the bikes anyways, and im aware of it.
and why is the backtrail bad for street? does it really matter what the name and tyres are?

A

AdamBeevers

haro? eastern? plz help post #8
the eastern frame is way stronger and made for street! serously haro's are so bad...

New Topics