haro bikes

• Discuss haro bikes in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi i'm new here and I've been riding not v.long, prob. for about 6months, i got haro 540 so i'm quite lucky i guess,its a good bike but how come some... ...
  • Tags bike bikes haro bike haro bikes
D

dressed2kill

haro bikes post #1
Hi i'm new here and I've been riding not v.long, prob. for about 6months, i got haro 540 so i'm quite lucky i guess,its a good bike but how come some people don't find haro a good make?i like other makes like eastern, wethepeople etc but they r more expensive but similar+hard to buy in UK.

L

LuMpY

haro bikes post #2
Don't worry about what other people ride or say is the best. Just be glad you didn't get a next!

C

Chuzzlewit

haro bikes post #3
WTF is a next?!

X

XIII

haro bikes post #4
next=crap
haro=good for beginners

RuLe

RuLe

haro bikes post #5
haro= Good bike for everyone that likes them

Who the hell can you say haro a brand used by some of the best people like Ryan and Dave mirra.

If you dont like Haro keep it to yourself. Thiers alot of bikes i hate but i dont say The brand sucks just because I dont like them. people these days shit :?

C

casperh

haro bikes post #6
haro is a good brand and another better brand from the uk is -jamie eastwick- very good bikes indeed

F

federal_rider12

haro bikes post #7
go to walmart ull find a next
but im with XIII haro a good beginner bike and i believe the same with mosh
thats just what i believe

F

federal_rider12

haro bikes post #8
so what we can speak if we dont like a bike company or see them as a beginner or expert bike. im sure there r people on here that federal suxs but i like it and so do alot of people i know and thats all that matters to me i also like other companies like volume, t1(which i startin to not like since everyone else is like thats their fav company and they only say that b/c someone else does), redline, dirt brothers, fbm, fit, kink, metal, alliance, and i want to see these king bikes which r comin back

S

S&M_Rider

haro bikes post #9
Just b/c famous people ride them dosent mean there the best bike lol.

I have a haro frame nyquist, but hate all haro parts they totaly suck. If your gonna get a haro i sugjest upgrading EVERYTHING! I do like the slim bars though. Cranks wheels forks pedals sprokets stems head sets are very weak. But haro frames are pretty nice frames. and a complete haro bike is fine for beginer. your start upgrading soon im sure lol everyone does. Good luck though.

I

infantry43RIDER

haro bikes post #10
although some premium products are quite nice and strong.

T

Tibro

haro bikes post #11
i was going to get a Haro 540... but the mail order was out of stock (and wouldnt have any more for like 4 months), so i ended up gettin me huffy

C

Chuzzlewit

haro bikes post #12
I agree with S&M rider, i dont like haro's parts either (except for the slim bars) especially the sprockets , but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

S

S&M_Rider

haro bikes post #13
infantry43RIDER said:
although some premium products are quite nice and strong.
Agree. the cranks arent bad, not bad at all. still would go with primo or profile.

I

infantry43RIDER

haro bikes post #14
definitly.

F

federal_rider12

haro bikes post #15
Chuzzlewit said:
I agree with S&M rider, i dont like haro's parts either (except for the slim bars) especially the sprockets , but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
^^^
ll ll ll
yes yes yes

F

federal_rider12

haro bikes post #16
entitled to their own opinoin-- i dont like haro and im also not likin primo ne more(cept for my primo moes bars) and there r more things i dont like

I

infantry43RIDER

haro bikes post #17
dude.
i used to be in love with primo...but there is so much out there that is better.

F

federal_rider12

haro bikes post #18
same here i wanted a t1 barcode 21" frame and full primo parts but now im way over that

S

sentaafEQpovar

haro bikes post #19
i want that new primo frame

i thoguth primo was good.... whats wrong with them? they break easy? isnt all thier stuff fairly cheap compared to other bike products?

T

Trimix

haro bikes post #20
There is nothing wrong with Haro. Nothing. Heavy, yes more of what a first time rider would buy, but I don't think they are crap. I ran it stock (well, I took of the little reflectors and plastic chain gaurd.....I loved those things.....sigh) and proceeded to slam it around for 6 months. I am NOT a smooth rider (yet), and I slammed it into 180 disasters, 30" bunny hops, and regularly threw myself over 10-12 foot gaps, sometimes landing FLAT which really really really sucks......it never complained.

Haro is a good bike to learn with, but you will want to upgrade if you want to progress. A lighter bike IS EASIER to move around under you.

My opinion......(which really has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experiences)

New Topics