Haro Backtrail X1

• Discuss Haro Backtrail X1 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What do you guys think of this bike, im into jumping and stuff and can do about 6 inch bunnyhops, i aint been biking like jumps and stuff for long and... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt dirt jumping jump parts
N

NiNo

Haro Backtrail X1 post #1
What do you guys think of this bike, im into jumping and stuff and can do about 6 inch bunnyhops, i aint been biking like jumps and stuff for long and we have no where to make our dirt jumps, so all jumps we use are relatively small and untrickable.

Is this bike a good bike for starting out? I ordered it for christmas out of all my money from Winstanley's BMX and found that yellow was the only colour left in stock and they were completely out of the F2 (though I prefer Backtrail as it's dirt not street) so I have it in yellow, the crank is one piece so that needs replacing for 3 peice, but what are your general thoughts on this for a starting up bike? 8)

L

leon_luxton

Haro Backtrail X1 post #2
well...hmm...yeah...oh yeah anyways its a good bike for starting out with man..if ya begginer a 3pc aint badly needed but will be needed at a later stage :D

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Haro Backtrail X1 post #3
If you are heavy I should buy an 3pc crank
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

X

XIII

Haro Backtrail X1 post #4
@:::BMXdevil:::@ said:
If you are heavy I should buy an 3pc crank
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol...yeah

K

Kev53

Haro Backtrail X1 post #5
r u lot tryin to be funny because if u are it is just sad :evil:

L

leon_luxton

Haro Backtrail X1 post #6
Kev53 said:
r u lot tryin to be funny because if u are it is just sad :evil:
even if they aint trying to be funny they are still sad, :twisted:

N

NiNo

Haro Backtrail X1 post #7
Well i aint heavy so I dont need one for that reason but it is much better and has advantages so i will get one when i got a bit of spare cash, but to a 16 year old college student without a job i dont usually have £130 to spend on a decent 3pc :wink:

D

Disturbed1

Haro Backtrail X1 post #8
LOL yo i got a haro backtrail X2 and i have a Haro euro and they both sucked when i got em, but now i have all the stock parts off em and now they are great for trails and dirt jumping... so the haro's are one of the best if u ask me... but i wouldnt go wit the x1 they suck and if u do get a haro get ride of most of the stock parts...

F

federal_rider12

Haro Backtrail X1 post #9
i hate haros plain and simple for me but ur just a beginner so it dont matter i guess

G

Haro Backtrail X1 post #10
why do you hate them so much??

New Topics