hardest and easiest trick

• Discuss hardest and easiest trick in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; for me , the hardest trick is the tailwhip, 'cause i've been trying that trick for months and now i'm really close to put my feet into the pedals and... ...
lalo pro

lalo pro

hardest and easiest trick post #1
for me , the hardest trick is the tailwhip, 'cause i've been trying that trick for months and now i'm really close to put my feet into the pedals
and the easiest trick for me is the no hander, and it's very funny how i did it, cause my friend was trying that trick for weeks and he was scare of taking off his hands, so i just told him: watch!!, i went high speed into the ramp, jump very high and i just took off my hands and landed it!! so easy!! in one shot!!

so for you which is the hardest and easiest trick you have tried

Oddity

Oddity

hardest and easiest trick post #2
You're a regular pro aren't ya?

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

hardest and easiest trick post #3
The hardest trick for me is a footjam tailwhip and the easiest is a one footer.

Out of all the tricks I imgine it would be a decade for hardest and for easiest would be bunnyhop.

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

hardest and easiest trick post #4
my hard tricks are basically all balance tricks like fj whips manuals rollouts for long dist i just suck at balance in general

easiest trick is front pull haha

M

monkeyonabike

hardest and easiest trick post #5
hardest trick for my is fj whips and easyest bout have to be tire taps, i do them too much so they just feel easy to me

DislikesSkaters

DislikesSkaters

hardest and easiest trick post #6
easiest trick for me is barspin (not bunnyhop) and hardest that I can do would be footjam tailwhip maybe, because i can never land it anymore. Or maybe a 360 pivot because i only did it like twice and since then never got even close to it, even though i did them by accident lol.

Q

Quen

hardest and easiest trick post #7
easiest is an x-up
hardest is a tie between barspins and 360s. i can do both most of the time, but other times i can't do them for my life. they tend to hurt me the most.

Nick Dizzle

Nick Dizzle

hardest and easiest trick post #8
that crazy how no hander are so easy for you because im a pussy when it comes to taking my hands off i rather through a tailwip any day but i cant land them

New Topics