HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!!

• Discuss HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; you will laugh your ass off and at the same time be like DAM!!!! comments plz... ...
  • Tags 360 dirt jump video
RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #1
E

EPMD

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #2
Ill watch it when i get on my good comp :wink:

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #3
o god you got watch it. save it to your computer man. and watch the first clip over and over and over

K

kyle

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #4
that guy is a dick.

B

BMX Man

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #5
Damn that must of hurt what did you do to your leg did it just hurt it or do you somthin to it

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #6
that wasnt me. if u notice i ride a haro with a blue tire. that was my friend enguire

I

infantry43RIDER

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #7
alright...
well...that was pretty retarted in many ways RuLe.
first of all...why do you talk all ghetto? hmm...
um also...some dude falls pretty hard and you guys laugh at him...atleast hes trying shit...unlike you RuLe...where were you in that video...oh yea no where..either was that black kid...the one laughing his ass of doing nothing.
dumbasses...props to the kid trying the supermans...but otherwise you guys are real stupid.

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #8
people always try and find something to bitch at about the videos dont they?

O yea like when your friends fall you never laughed. (enguire has falling over 70 times at those dirt jumps, he's used to it) and If u noticed when he fell we laughed but when he was really hurt we got serious. but when we no hes alright we laugh are ass off and if u dont like what we do or how we act keep it to yourself because your commenting on are personaltiy and not the video

F

FOL

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #9
I agree with infantry...he tries over and over again, props to him...why isn't anyone else jumping and trying the same? Anyway the vid was nice again, I like your vids :)

E

EPMD

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #10
FOL said:
I agree with infantry...he tries over and over again, props to him...why isn't anyone else jumping and trying the same? Anyway the vid was nice again, I like your vids :)

T

Trimix

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #11
Looks like a good time, and I agree kudos to him for trying. He is going to have blind babies one day.

That last set looks like a big GAP, I see him always stopping before it.

I

infantry43RIDER

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #12
RuLe said:
people always try and find something to bitch at about the videos dont they?

O yea like when your friends fall you never laughed. (enguire has falling over 70 times at those dirt jumps, he's used to it) and If u noticed when he fell we laughed but when he was really hurt we got serious. but when we no hes alright we laugh are ass off and if u dont like what we do or how we act keep it to yourself because your commenting on are personaltiy and not the video
sorry...we don't laugh if someone falls like he did in that video...that could be serious shit.

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #13
dude you dont bike with us. you dont no shit dude.

If u had a friend that grinded lets say some rails down a 10 stair and he fell like 30times and always got up after 20secs or so your not going to go o shit dam you ok man you ok? **** no you wouldnt. Dude watch the video again. Everytime he fell we laughed but when he jumped it that last time and hurt himself you seee that that we walked over their saying whats wrong this and that and saying something is either broken torn or something. and then once he got up and he talked my friends started laughing again but after that last jump dude we told him to go home because we didnt want him getting hurt anymore.

And bullshit like you have never laughed when someone has fell doing a bike trick. fuc*ing lier dude

B

bones

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #14
how did u get gary coleman to star in your vid ! lol
props to the guy trying shit :twisted:

B

bones

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #15
since when did gary coleman have such a squeaky voice and try to be ghetto !

F

FOL

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #16
Well When doing some semi-jackass shit I always laugh when someone falls on his nose, but hey, he does it to get hurt then. Here he is trying to achieve something... well when his wheel got out, I had to laugh as well, that is just some sort of "funniest home video" situation... of course we could laugh... Sometimes it looked like you (not you personal but the peeps at the video) were laughing at him and not at the situation...but that's personal...and certainly don't laugh at the last try, I bet falling wrong when doing a superman, can give you pretty painfull memories. HEy if you know better, and this kid has fallen over and over again and you know he doesn't get hurt in general, you take it different.
Don't take our comments so harsh then, we are just outsiders and only know what we see.And your first post "you will laugh your ass off" could be a bit misleading or incomplete...
Good that you sent him home man, it is probably a wise decision and like said by someone...

Now have fun riding, make some more video's and as well some video's of where this kid does make a superman and doesn't fall ;) :prost:

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #17
yea its just the thing. i could of edited it so all you see is him jump it and not what happens after wards and then people wouldnt even no how we act but i didnt think people would even start talking about other stuff that has nothing to do with what this video is mainly about

S

sandmriderbmx

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #18
i dont get it, y did his wheel fall off

RuLe

RuLe

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #19
pitchfork dropouts are 14mm and hes front rim was a velocity rim with 3/8 alex

S

sandmriderbmx

HARD DIRT FALLS (all recorded 3/6/04) must see!!! post #20
dont most 3/8 hubs come with adapters, my snafus did