Happy new year

• Discuss Happy new year in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; and lots o riding pleasure 8) ...
  • Tags bmx
F

FOL

Happy new year post #1
and lots o riding pleasure 8)

W

Wynex

Happy new year post #2
Happy new year! :prost:

T

Tibro

Happy new year post #3
FOL said:
not for me... pulled a muscle in my back trying to learn to bunny hop.. now i cant ride for a short while :cry: even though the weather is holding out!

H

hartattack_199

Happy new year post #4
no riding for me either :( snow everywhere hahaha, but i love hockey so much and skidooing too so im not missing out

Happy new year! I'm the first one in 2004 to post all the emoticons!
:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :cry: :oops: :p :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :| :mrgreen: :wall: :sad1: :badgrin: :hmm: :shifty: :eh: :dance: :argh: :argh: :shock1: :snooty: :clap: :doubt: :doh: :bmx_rulez: :god?: :argue: :nono: :hihi: :pcuser: :prost: :respekt: :rock: :stinkefinger: :applause:

C

casperh

Happy new year post #5
and im the first one in 2004 who posts all the emoticons double

:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :wall: :sad1: :badgrin: :hmm: :shifty: :eh: :dance: :argh: :shock1: :snooty: :clap: :doubt: :doh: :bmx_rulez: :god?: :argue: :nono: :hihi: :pcuser: :prost: :respekt: :rock: :stinkefinger: :applause:
:D :) :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :wall: :sad1: :badgrin: :hmm: :shifty: :eh: :dance: :argh: :shock1: :snooty: :clap: :doubt: :doh: :bmx_rulez: :god?: :argue: :nono: :hihi: :pcuser: :prost: :respekt: :rock: :stinkefinger: :applause:

E

Erin

Happy new year post #6
Tibro said:
FOL said:
not for me... pulled a muscle in my back trying to learn to bunny hop.. now i cant ride....
er... sounds like you couldn't ride in the first place.

I was asleep while the rest of you were greeting the new year so I'm not sure if i could qualify for flaming homo or not... i mean i'm sure someone beat me to it while I was snoozing.

T

Tibro

Happy new year post #7
Erin said:
Tibro said:
FOL said:
not for me... pulled a muscle in my back trying to learn to bunny hop.. now i cant ride....
see these are the kind of people i dont like.. of course i cant do anything dumbass! hence me going out to LEARN

understand?

D

Devourment 138

Happy new year post #8
Erin said:
Tibro said:
FOL said:
:lol:

E

Erin

Happy new year post #9
Tibro said:
see these are the kind of people i dont like.. of course i cant do anything dumbass! hence me going out to LEARN understand?
feeling of dislike is mutual. if your trying to learn then get off your f*cking computer and ride. Gawd d*mn you've been her less than a week and you already have half as many posts as I do.

S

Shinigami

Happy new year post #10
ha ha, I agree, you wont learn anything sittin on ur as* in front of the comp. And how can u pull a muscle in ur back by doing a bunny hop?? Thats kinda sad...

G

Happy new year post #11
Erin said:
Tibro said:
see these are the kind of people i dont like.. of course i cant do anything dumbass! hence me going out to LEARN understand?
feeling of dislike is mutual. if your trying to learn then get off your f*cking computer and ride. Gawd d*mn you've been her less than a week and you already have half as many posts as I do.
:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

C

casperh

Happy new year post #12
fez said:
Erin said:
Tibro said:
:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tibro, maybe you should leave this forum :roll:

W

Wynex

Happy new year post #13
casperh said:
tibro, maybe you should leave this forum :roll:
WTF?
casperh :wall:

C

casperh

Happy new year post #14
:sad1:

F

FOL

Happy new year post #15
Tibro said:
see these are the kind of people i dont like.. of course i cant do anything dumbass! hence me going out to LEARN

understand?
HE was just kidding man, relax :) I found it a nice joke myself :lol:

C

casperh

Happy new year post #16
ha-ha

G

Happy new year post #17
i think he has left

New Topics