Hang fives.

• Discuss Hang fives. in the Reviews, Howtos & Tech-Articles forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what a good way to get them done. i need some tips. ive been messing around with them for a few days and there just difficult. any help? ...
X

XLOTEKx17

Hang fives. post #1
what a good way to get them done. i need some tips. ive been messing around with them for a few days and there just difficult. any help?

zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz

Hang fives. post #2
Stand next to a curb, get on your front peg and in position, and kick your other foot down the curb. Try to keep your balance and keep your arms locked. They are scary.

Thebigguy

Thebigguy

Hang fives. post #3
dude this trick is soo hard... i found it easier to stand on the back peg if you have to get it kicked up... once you get it from the peg move to the pedal at least thats what i did... make sure you keep you arms locked out if them bend over you go

M

Marcus Poopy

Hang fives. post #4
personally i dont think starting from the curb doesnt work. the way i learned it was just rolling with the foot on the peg and kicking it up, just practise practise practise. thats the way i learned them.

FeeblegrindBMXer

FeeblegrindBMXer

Hang fives. post #5
personally i dont think starting from the curb doesnt work. the way i learned it was just rolling with the foot on the peg and kicking it up, just practise practise practise. thats the way i learned them.
Same here and make sure you make a habit of locking the seat in your arse. Trust me it makes it ten times easier

M

Marcus Poopy

Hang fives. post #6
Same here and make sure you make a habit of locking the seat in your arse. Trust me it makes it ten times easier
great advice my friend, very true words.

matt69bmx

matt69bmx

Hang fives. post #7
i started to learn these and got them for about a meter but then i took my pegs off, pretend your doing a nosemanual except kick the back up harder and then while the back is coming up jump and put your front foot on the peg and let the other work to keep your balance, try it on grass first or you will die. keep your arms straight dont bend them otherwise hang 5 is over. also keep legs straight too. balance it only by how you lean and your foot and definatley try to kick the seat up to your as s

R

RichMoylan

Hang fives. post #8
i think the trick to them is dont sit on your seat. i tried to do them like a hang 10 but with one foot on the peg, they dont work. dont try balance on your seat and yoiu peg
actually stand on your peg with the seat resting against you as you lean forward. keep arms and legs straight and keep the leg not on the peg out in front and if you feel it going lean back onto the seat

New Topics