handlebars

• Discuss handlebars in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have these huge handlebars i want shorter. and im pretty broke so a want to try to cut some inches off. do i just use a hack saw and saw it off or... ...
S

sabotenn

handlebars post #1
i have these huge handlebars i want shorter. and im pretty broke so a want to try to cut some inches off. do i just use a hack saw and saw it off or are ther better ways.

I

infantry43RIDER

handlebars post #2
you can use a hacksaw or some metal cutter.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

handlebars post #3
i done mine the other day with a pipe cutter it took me 5mins on each end so 10 minutes tops, and it cut them sweet i took 1 and a half inches off each end. if i was you i would leave the hacksaw alone, the pipe cutter wasnt big enough to snip my seat post, so i used a hacksaw it was murder and it took me ages plus it was all shapes, but my bars are sweet all nice and small now. i dont care about my seat post because its in the frame and you cant see it.

E

evanc

handlebars post #4
Use your teeth, a coconut, and rotten banana. You should be able to figure it out.

S

sabotenn

handlebars post #5
evanc said:
Use your teeth, a cocnut, and rotten banana. You should be able to figure it out.
teeth, a **** and your nuts and an old fruit.
hmm. i dont get it.

E

evanc

handlebars post #6
^^ I'll kill you. Seriously, I'm going to put a bullet through your forehead.

O

oibmxpunx

handlebars post #7
hack saw 5 mins man thats all

I

infantry43RIDER

handlebars post #8
fast cutter ^

or im just slow (likely)

New Topics