Handle Bars ^_^

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #1
I just got back from a real long session of riding, I can ride on my handlebars for any amount of time, and I can (scuff) the front wheel while im on my handle bars. I can scuff it pretty good but not too hard yet, but I can ride on handle bars and out nicely. I'm so happy, I was riding around town all day on my bars, HAHA. What can I do evolving from my handlebar ride? Easier tricks - Hard tricks, easier first. Thanks

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #2
*bump* :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

Handle Bars ^_^ post #3
what the hell are you talking about?

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #4
Do you know english?

H

hartattack_199

Handle Bars ^_^ post #5
I'm a little confused myself there buddy

415fsxrules

Handle Bars ^_^ post #6
color u should slow down when u type your posts :wink:

R

Revenge

Handle Bars ^_^ post #7
handlebar ride? i nerver heared of this trick - do you have a link for a vid or a description?

I

infantry43RIDER

Handle Bars ^_^ post #8
i can read english actually....im an american...

anyways....what the hell are you doing sitting on your handlebars??? wow...great trick...

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #9
Slow down when I type? Err... I use punctuation and correctly capitalize my sentances, so I don't think I have a problem there. I clearly said, I can now ride on my handle bars, are there any tricks that can be done from this position. I have seen a tutorial on this, I will just have to find it again, I guess...

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #10
ALTERNATE WAY INTO HANDLEBAR RIDES...

Instead of jumping the handlebars walk over the bike.
Do this by putting one leg over the handlebars (either one) and reaching back with your opposite hand to hold the seat then put your other leg over the handlebars...
For example: Put your left leg over the handlebars.
Shift your weight as far forward as possible.
Reach back with your RIGHT hand and hold the seat and start to steer with your hand...
At the same time lift your RIGHT leg up and stick it over the handlebars.
Because your hand is off the grip you don't put your leg right OVER the bars- you swing it out and around the top of the right grip.
To ride out do this in reverse- Grab the seat with your right hand.
Pull your right leg back over the handlebars and put it on the right pedal.
Put your hand back on the right grip and pull your left leg back over the handlebars.

There it is... same thing as a bar hop but you walk over the handle bars, and then ride from that spot...

415fsxrules

Handle Bars ^_^ post #11
ok i get it now u wanna learn more tricks like a barhop??? right?

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #12
Well, after barhopping, and you sit on the bars and glide. Which that is in there, are there tricks taht you can do starting in this position. Like for example, there are tricks that you do that allows you to do many other tricks. An endo, nice little example, has my tricks you can link from it. Anything from on your front pegs/sitting on the handle bars?

K

Kaps

Handle Bars ^_^ post #13
AHAHAHAH yo man....this shit is funny...but wut the **** are u doin on ur handlebars...scuffin ur shoes or sumthin about scuffin....o yea this is that afgani bmx rite?

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #14
Why are you dissing me, come on dude, shut the **** up already... I was seriously wondering if there was a trick I could link from this position, but all you do is act like a damn dick.

I

infantry43RIDER

Handle Bars ^_^ post #15
well because i have no idea what the **** you mean when you say sitting on your bars....seems like something i did when i was messing around at age 10 or something...

are you sitting down like a chair on your bars...??? im sure there is a number of flatland things you can do out of that...

L

leon_luxton

Handle Bars ^_^ post #16
wot he means is that when you have barhopped you a sitting down on the bars with ya feet on the front stunt pegs,and from that position can you go into a different trinck(eg.endo).you get it now??? dummy!!
leon luxton
flatland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

Handle Bars ^_^ post #17
yea thanks i get it....

flatland!!!!

:roll:

C

Colorblinded

Handle Bars ^_^ post #18
...no shit

I said that like 3 times, the exact same thing he said... No wait, I think I am riding on my handlebars on a half pipe, getting 3 feet of air per jump... no

T

The Worst

Handle Bars ^_^ post #19
infantry43RIDER said:
well because i have no idea what the f*ck you mean when you say sitting on your bars....seems like something i did when i was messing around at age 10 or something...

are you sitting down like a chair on your bars...??? im sure there is a number of flatland things you can do out of that...
Some one doesnt flat land enough......

Ya colour try sh*t like like nose wheelies or try to get into a fork wheelie....
The possibilities are endless.......FreeStyle]
:bmx_rulez:

L

leon_luxton

Handle Bars ^_^ post #20
hi,you can do a barhop to an undertaker,HOPE THAT HELPED!!! :D

New Topics