haha listen to this

• Discuss haha listen to this in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hah my friend and i were riding on friday and some kid came up to us and asked my friend "wanna sell yo bike?" my friend like sure how much...the kid... ...
bmx757

bmx757

haha listen to this post #1
hah my friend and i were riding on friday and some kid came up to us and asked my friend "wanna sell yo bike?" my friend like sure how much...the kid said idk 250? then he said sure....

my friend has a mongoose with a custom paint and some new parts.. he has to wait till next friday for the kid to get the money...after he sells it hes planing on buyin a stolen brat or a different stolen i forgot the name...

Prodigy

Prodigy

haha listen to this post #2
nice thats a pretty good deal

J

jawn

haha listen to this post #3
Cheeky.

Elliott

Elliott

haha listen to this post #4
not the funnyest thing ive heard today

iBMXCraig

iBMXCraig

haha listen to this post #5
ooh, well somebodies in a mood Elliott haha jokes

and thats a preeety gd deal there mate. well for your friend:lol:

dave dynamite

dave dynamite

haha listen to this post #6
i always hate it when kids walk up to me and ask to ride my bike. uh no, its worth more than your life, now put an egg in your shoe and beat it!

bmx757

bmx757

haha listen to this post #7
i always hate it when kids walk up to me and ask to ride my bike. uh no, its worth more than your life, now put an egg in your shoe and beat it!

that happend to me the other day..i dont even know the kid never seen b4 in my life...just comes up to me and like he can i ride yo bike...i was like NO! because he was probably trying to steal it...

bmx757

bmx757

haha listen to this post #8
can some one close this thread we just find out its not happening

New Topics