Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . .

• Discuss Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Alright, first of all, I had an FBM Angel of Death stolen from me 3 days ago. Now, I don't have the money just yet to be buying a bike, so please don't... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt
B

BioHazard

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #1
Alright, first of all, I had an FBM Angel of Death stolen from me 3 days ago. Now, I don't have the money just yet to be buying a bike, so please don't be putting YOUR bike that's for sale here. I'm not asking for that.

What I'm asking for, is for some suggestions. Perhaps a nice bike I should look at that maybe I overlooked or something.

Now, being that I'm fairly tall 6'2" or 6'3" I think it's important to keep that in mind. However, I feel I'm a very flexible rider, and I feel comfortable on really anything 20" to 21"

Now, I've thought about plenty of bikes, spent hours pouring through my Dans Comp catologue (and who hasn't?) but few stick to my mind. I admit, I loved my FBM, but I'll be honest, it's heavy. And for no reason. There's nothing special about it. But here's a short list of some of the bikes that seem to stick. . .

S&M Kris Bennett -- I know they don't make these anymore, but a friend has one, and I'm in love with it. Rides like magic. I THINK it's a 20.5. . . not sure though, need to ask him.

Volume Mexican -- I know someone else who has one of these, it rides well, to say the least.

Eastern Ace of Spades -- Was told by a friend of mine that I'd like this bike. He's ridden one and said he loved it, and we pretty much like the same bikes. So I took his word for it.

2-Hip Soul -- Heard good things, as well as bad. But mostly good.

S&M Dirtbike Classic -- Again, just from what I've heard.

Now, what I'm asking of you guys, is hopefully just a few more bikes I should look into.

Personally, I'm looking for something similar to the Bennett. . . I'm really hoping to purchase a new frame, rather than a used one, just because I want to, and the Bennett, I'd have no choice but to buy a used one (and I've found some nice deals. . . Frame for 150, no dents, just minor scratches)

So. . . does anyone know of a frame similar to the Bennett? But right now, I'm probably leaning towards the S&M Dirtbike. . . unless I can find a Bennett-like bike.

V

Vic_Vega

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #2
I ride an Ace of Spades...excellent bike. Of course mine is upgraded a bit, but I've never had to touch the frame. It's getting a bit worn out now, but I've had it for a year. I recommend it, but I've heard good things about the DB classic too.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #3
explain to us how ur bie got stolen, so we will know how to avoid situatins like that?

I

infantry43RIDER

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #4
damn that sucks...

i guess all i can suggest is the stuff that i like...but you get what you want...if you like the Soul get it and so forth.

personally like mutiny so i would suggest something like their newest frame the Raven...but i am not a fan of euro so i wouldn't buy that myself...maybe the Soldier or Enemy yea.

G

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #5
u need to find out who stole it and roll him in a carpet and throw him over a bridge :lol:

L

leon_luxton

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #6
mischeif said:
u need to find out who stole it and roll him in a carpet and throw him over a bridge :lol:
DO NOT DO THAT

until ya got ya bike back the do it :roll:

E

EasternBMX

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #7
danm dude that sucks my bike got stolen on saturday it sucks to not have a bike.....the only thing i could tell you was get a cheap complete for now and fix it up

I

infantry43RIDER

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #8
yup...thats really all you can do.
just don't complain to much about it...it does suck...we know.

watch your bike next time.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #9
mischeif said:
WTF we havre hella carpets at my jumps, but we just noticed that all our green ones are missing and none the other ones, WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!!

G

Had my bike stolen, need some suggestions. . . post #10
im trying to ****ing tell you, some damn deer that likes dark green took them

New Topics