Gyro or Straght?

• Discuss Gyro or Straght? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys! i was wonder what would be better? :?: i mean i have a gyro nd my brajes suck. plus they are always stuck or jammed. if i go to a straght... ...
PArider

PArider

Gyro or Straght? post #1
hey guys! i was wonder what would be better? :?: i mean i have a gyro nd my brajes suck. plus they are always stuck or jammed. if i go to a straght cable will my brrakes get better? also what will i need to go to a straght cable? thanks!

T

The Worst

Gyro or Straght? post #2
Go brakeless....less worries.

T

Trimix

Gyro or Straght? post #3
They MIGHT be better yes, but they will CERTAINLY be simpler. A lever, one cable and a pair of calipers cuts down on the stretch factor.

I have been on both sides now, and it is all in what you want. My gyro (now that I took the time to figure it out and do it right) works perfectly.

renegade

renegade

Gyro or Straght? post #4
its not really the gyro thats giving you bad braking , or you might have a bad gyro.my friend runs a single he says its good and its much more easy like trimix said lever ,cable, the only thing is you can only turn your bars round so many times before kinking. i think you get the same braking power from both its how you set your brakes.

i run a gyro its ok its really up to you what you prefer

hope that helps

E

edwin del oraso

Gyro or Straght? post #5
go brakeless and stop with your foot...i alwaysuse it and im still alive..plus gyro are annoying when they get screwed up :wall:

M

MeatGrinder

Gyro or Straght? post #6
edwin del oraso said:
go brakeless and stop with your foot...i alwaysuse it and im still alive..plus gyro are annoying when they get screwed up :wall:
Gyros depend on what you do whe nyou're riding, and they don't **** up you just need to know how to dial them which isn't hard when you know.

R

rocket

Gyro or Straght? post #7
Trimix said:
They MIGHT be better yes, but they will CERTAINLY be simpler. A lever, one cable and a pair of calipers cuts down on the stretch factor.

I have been on both sides now, and it is all in what you want. My gyro (now that I took the time to figure it out and do it right) works perfectly.
Yep.

New Topics