gyro on stolen wrap???

• Discuss gyro on stolen wrap??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am thinking about getting the stolen wrap, but i want a gyro, i was wondering if it is possible to put a gyro on a bike that dont have one, and if... ...
D

danyoakum99

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #1
i am thinking about getting the stolen wrap, but i want a gyro, i was wondering if it is possible to put a gyro on a bike that dont have one, and if so, which one should i get, i thought i should get the odysey gyro 3 but i dont know the difference between that one and the other ones on danscomp

S

stewart

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #2
80 percent sure u could use this
pageTitle=Odyssey_G3_Gyro&pageDesc=A_massive_improvement_on_the_gyro_2_with_a_completely_refined_design_Features_a_new_bearing_unit_whi&action=detail&maincatID=0&catID=&prodID=1026&brandID=

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #3
Is the Stolen a normal head tube or integrated? If normal then 95% of frames will take a Hoffman Lower gyro plate (better than the one you get with the gyro kits)

:)

bmxertroy

bmxertroy

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #4
Yes I think you could put on a gyro.

flyjumper13

flyjumper13

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #5
No you cant put a gyro on it

You could on the older models with the normal headtube

The new ones have an integrated so there is no way to put lower tabs on it

Biggles

Biggles

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #6
^ not true, you can drill your own holes in the headtube and fit gyro tabs yourself, it's not hard at all if you know what you're doing

J

JustinE

gyro on stolen wrap??? post #7
You can it's possible.

I was just complaining about how Eastern's have gyro's on all of there bikes, maybe you should look at there bikes and I'll just get the WTP Addict.

Good Luck.

New Topics