Gyro and Pegs

• Discuss Gyro and Pegs in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So, ive started riding street and vert on a race bike and i know how the 3/8" axles will bend...BUT, if i put the easter axel nut converter to i can... ...
R

rutmaker

Gyro and Pegs post #1
So, ive started riding street and vert on a race bike and i know how the 3/8" axles will bend...BUT, if i put the easter axel nut converter to i can put 14mm pegs do you guys still think the axles will bend? (I only weigh like 120lb.) Also...can i put a gyro on this bike cause i don't have the money to buy a bike W/ 14mm axels right now.

thanks,
taylor

B

band aid

Gyro and Pegs post #2
you shouldn't have too much off a problem, with the axle...like it will work..but if you grind really hard it will bend eventually...and for the gyro it depends on wether or not you have gyro tabs on the frame which you probably dont if it is a race bike.

R

rutmaker

Gyro and Pegs post #3
ok, thanks, the fram doesn't have any tabs but i though you could buy all that junk...oh well...i can still get one complete rotation each way w/o a gyro. im gonna try to do the peg deal and see how it works i think i'll be fine till i can buy the bike i want (eastern battery)

thanks,
taylor

D

danielz

Gyro and Pegs post #4
gyro and pegs are number 1

New Topics