Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO!

• Discuss Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! in the Want to Buy (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok, thanks to the hurricane(IKE). I need a laptop BAD. Has to be a good, not top of the line model. I need it for work (the one I had got stolen during... ...
M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #1
Ok, thanks to the hurricane(IKE). I need a laptop BAD. Has to be a good, not top of the line model. I need it for work (the one I had got stolen during the storm), and I'm broke.

So, I have a mint condition Harmony Gloss black(BRAND NEW strings) with a Gorilla amp. Total cost was 500, so it should be a fair swap for a decent laptop. Or I'll take around 300$ cash and go buy a used one. This was one of my late Uncles Guitars and has alot of sentimental value. He played alot and this was his low priced spare, used maybe once. I'm only parting with it because I don't have time to play.

I don't have a case, but will include a stand, strap($40 value) and a handful of different thickness picks.

The marks in the pics are NOT scratches, I just ran a dust rag over it for better pics. It needs cleaned.

AMP- cost $115

Guitar- cost $396

THIS IS WELL WORTH A DECENT LAPTOP. STRINGS ARE BRAND NEW, need fine tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #2
Re: Guitar and Amp for laptop

BUMP

Pics ASAp

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #3
Re: Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP]

PICS UP!

If your interested and have a laptop...post a pic

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #4

Come on someone has one. Don't make me have to resort to my bike...

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #5

Bump...

Cash Offers As Well!!!!!

P

paranoidmexican

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #6
hey matrix, this one guy i know builds laptops and makes great deals. if you can make the trip to katy i can introduce you to him and see what he can do

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #7
hey matrix, this one guy i know builds laptops and makes great deals. if you can make the trip to katy i can introduce you to him and see what he can do
I could arrange that. But cash wise I'm broke, and almost need the comp bad enough to sell my bike to get it. Think he'd be interested in what I have here?

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #8
OBO...bump make an offer

D

dirtmonster

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #9
i have a dell inspiron e1505, 50gb hard drive, 1.28gb of ram, cd/dvd burner, running windows vista ultimate, including photoshop cs3, itunes, divx and all that jazz but the charger died on it... wouldn't be intersted in the guitar but if you wanna trade your bike (depending on what kind it is) i can do that

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #10
i have a dell inspiron e1505, 50gb hard drive, 1.28gb of ram, cd/dvd burner, running windows vista ultimate, including photoshop cs3, itunes, divx and all that jazz but the charger died on it... wouldn't be intersted in the guitar but if you wanna trade your bike (depending on what kind it is) i can do that
not that desperate yet

D

dirtmonster

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #11
lol well, i'll let you know when/if it gets sold and let me know when you do get that desperate

M

MATRIX

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #12
lol well, i'll let you know when/if it gets sold and let me know when you do get that desperate
For 1200$ worth of bike...I doubt i'll get that desperate.

D

dirtmonster

Guitar and Amp for laptop[PICS UP] CASH OFFERS TOO! post #13
lol ok... well i'll trade parts for it too... i need an american bb, 3 piece crank, sproket, and back wheel..

New Topics