guess what i broke today :-(

• Discuss guess what i broke today :-( in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ::oops: today i broke my nokia 6510 xpress music phone, ive only had it for 4 months and randomly the backlight wont light up when it is on, i cant see... ...
L

lewishowse

guess what i broke today :-( post #1
::oops: today i broke my nokia 6510 xpress music phone, ive only had it for 4 months and randomly the backlight wont light up when it is on, i cant see whats on the screen unless its in broad daylight, also the speaker/ listeny thing crackles when i am in a phonecall and the green key is cracked. Ive never droped it!.

will nokia/the o2 shop where i bought it from warrant it?, will they give me a new one or will it be sent away for repair????

help will be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

The Radness

The Radness

guess what i broke today :-( post #2
chuck it!

Cell phones are a burden

anyway, if the company is somewhat legit they will warranty it. The usual case around here is they send it in for repair, and give you a shitty one to use while it's being repaired.

Hope i helped

L

lewishowse

guess what i broke today :-( post #3
chuck it!

Cell phones are a burden

anyway, if the company is somewhat legit they will warranty it. The usual case around here is they send it in for repair, and give you a shitty one to use while it's being repaired.

Hope i helped
cheers,

fit bike co

fit bike co

guess what i broke today :-( post #4
well isnt that a shame.

get a iPhone :)

or get a phone for a tenner, it does the job!

L

lewishowse

guess what i broke today :-( post #5
well isnt that a shame.

get a iPhone :)

or get a phone for a tenner, it does the job!
cant afford iphone, mum has it and i dont like it anyway lol

New Topics