GTS

• Discuss GTS in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Does anyone knows this brand? A new store is selling all the parts from it... If u know, is it good? or bad? oficial website... ...
  • Tags bike bikes gt gt bike gt bikes parts
N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

GTS post #1
Does anyone knows this brand? A new store is selling all the parts from it...

If u know, is it good? or bad?

oficial website: www.gtsbikes.com

Sorry if i posted at the wrong place..

Clutch

Clutch

GTS post #2
I'm assuming you are talking about GT bikes (The site you linked came up in japanese or some other language I'm unable to read)...

My friend runs and oldschool GT Mach 1 and it's good like pancakes with chocolate chips... I hear the newer ones arn't half bad either.

I personally don't buy complete bikes anymore, I like to pick and choose my parts, and build it myself. I think half the fun is building your own bike then going out and rippin it up, and most likely trashing it in the end.

Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Clutch

Clutch

GTS post #3
Nevermind my first post, I'm pretty stupid at times, I really didn't even take the time to look at the site because there is english headings underneith.

All I saw was racing parts and I haven't done that since I was a youngin so I can't help at all.

Good luck.

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

GTS post #4
Yea the site is a little confusing and it doesnt have all the parts as i've checked on their catalog. But, the parts look be great... i saw in the store and their look pretty good.

But i want know if is it really good or not...

:?

New Topics