[News] GT Flow

• Discuss GT Flow in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Whats up guys, not much has been going on with me recently other than I've been filming for a DVD that Cleon is gonna be putting together. You should... ...
Kanode

Kanode

GT Flow post #1
Whats up guys, not much has been going on with me recently other than I've been filming for a DVD that Cleon is gonna be putting together. You should definitely be excited for this project, it should be done around this time next year, and will feature sections from yours truly, Drew Hosselton, Josh Betley, Joey Motta, possibly Shane Rieder and Eric Bahlman, and many many local shredders. It will be great, you can count on that.

Other than that, I have good news as far as GT goes. It is no longer the "project" team, and come 2009, the team will be narrowed down to about 5 or 6 of us. I'll be going on trips next year filming with the crew in the 5050 bmx RV hopefully. The office is budgeting me 500 bucks to get a decent little camera for web videos, so also keep an eye out for those in the next couple months. Weather out here in AZ is amazing, and filming season is in full effect. This weekend will be in the low 90's so I'm psyched. But yeah, the team will just be Flow and the one pro on GT (Dave Dillewaard) is stoked that they moved us up to flow. I'll get you guys the names of the team members as soon as I find out.

Good Day my friends,

Bobby Kanode

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

GT Flow post #2
oh wow .............. so lucky

90psi

90psi

GT Flow post #3
yer innit

Kanode

Kanode

GT Flow post #4
innit? if you mean on the team, yes.

S

screwglue

GT Flow post #6
Jesus dude! That sounds sooo sick, you better keep us updated man. I haven't seen you on in a bit lol.

D

DavoRidesBikes

GT Flow post #7
well deserved man

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

GT Flow post #8
Wow props dude, post your web edits here first ;) spread the love

Pickles

Pickles

GT Flow post #9
GT makin a comeback!? *cheers* AWESOME!

A

abdrider

GT Flow post #10
that's great kanode,
you should learn fakie hang-5's if you don't already have them

The Radness

The Radness

GT Flow post #11
i just watched your last 2 edits at work (there on my ipod)

and i'm stoked to see anything you two put together

New Topics