gsport and profile bolts

• Discuss gsport and profile bolts in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; specifically the mini and marmoset hubs. are the bolts interchangeable? i femaled my mix axle, and came to find that i lucked out and ended up buying... ...
G

gtbmx0222

gsport and profile bolts post #1
specifically the mini and marmoset hubs.
are the bolts interchangeable?

i femaled my mix axle, and came to find that i lucked out and ended up buying a tap and bolt that were the same diameter and thread count as the gsport volcano/v2 bolts (3/8" dia. and 24tpi). so i was thinking (if its possible) of using a gsport volcano bolt on my peg side and a profile mini ti stud on my drive/non peg side.
anyone know if theyre the same thread count?

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

gsport and profile bolts post #2
no, profile hubs are 3/8"x16 tpi while gsport marmoset axles are 3/8"x24tpi.

G

gtbmx0222

gsport and profile bolts post #3
no, profile hubs are 3/8"x16 tpi while gsport marmoset axles are 3/8"x24tpi.
boner killer lol.
does anyone still make a ti driver for the mix and if so where can i buy it? same with ti axle, ive seen people running them, but i cant find them, are they still in production, and if so, do you know where i can buy it?

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

gsport and profile bolts post #4
i think there is a reason why it's hard to find a ti driver- they suck. they don't last, especially small ones. not a good investment.

G

gtbmx0222

gsport and profile bolts post #5
i think there is a reason why it's hard to find a ti driver- they suck. they don't last, especially small ones. not a good investment.
theyre not that hard to find for other hubs, its just the mix :?
and i dont want an 8t anyway, i run 10t.

A-J

A-J

gsport and profile bolts post #6
i really dont see the point in buying a ti-driver

New Topics