Grrrr.......

• Discuss Grrrr....... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; This is the first time since I started riding that I actually am thinking about giving up riding! I am sick of all the (so called) riding mates that... ...
dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #1
This is the first time since I started riding that I actually am thinking about giving up riding! I am sick of all the (so called) riding mates that consistantly talk shit about me behind my bak and always call me rich because I spend a fair bit of money on my bike and cameras it is ****ing annoying!!! Its frustrating because when Im not around they add up the cost of every part I have bought for my bike and then tell everyone that I am rich.:x The truth is I bust my ass working so I can buy the things that I enjoy like my bike and camera, and they sit on there asses all day doing nothing and wonder how the hell I can buy all this stuff for my bike.

they also only do it when there is alot of them around but they are hell chill when its just me and them but they get this whole gang of them and then they just bag the shit out of me. And now It has got 2 the stage where I am thinking of quitting riding and want to throw my bike off a cliff because it has give me so much grief! I have worked hard to get my bike and camera gear to where it is and all they can do is ****in pay me out about it.

Has any1 else had experience with this and what did they do about it?

aldrix

aldrix

Grrrr....... post #2
That's just messed up. If you worked for the stuff, there's nothing wrong with having what you want, you know? Other than that, that just lame of them to do.
Don't quit over it, especially after spending your hard earned cash on the stuff.

R

ReMike

Grrrr....... post #3
You have the choice of being around them or not. Meet new people and find the right group for you to be around. Dont quit what you invest a lot in out of haste. Thats just stupid.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Grrrr....... post #4
Just don't hang out with them. Bike with people who ride without talking shit.

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #5
yea but our town has only 1 skate park and only about 20 ppl that ride so its a bit hard and Gregor that is on this forum (not much anymore) doesn't ride anymore so it's pritty shit!

Vulgar Patty

Vulgar Patty

Grrrr....... post #6
They'll win if you quit.
The best way to feel better about this situation, is go out and ride that bike for all it's worth(and by the sounds of it, ride it f'ing hard, buddy :) ).

-edit-
And to hell with only one skate park. Ride street if they're bothering you there. Go solo the world.

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #7
yeah Im not trying to say my bike is hella mad its just a small town and no1 knows anything other than a complete stock bike.
but yea I think I mite just ride hard and get better then them and then if they keep doing what they doing then just punch em in the face LOL!

Vulgar Patty

Vulgar Patty

Grrrr....... post #8
Right on dude. From the sounds of their attitudes, they don't seem like a motivated bunch, so if you really love the sport, then you can easily pwn them with skillz. :D

S

STLNRider13

Grrrr....... post #9
This is the first time since I started riding that I actually am thinking about giving up riding! I am sick of all the (so called) riding mates that consistantly talk shit about me behind my bak and always call me rich because I spend a fair bit of money on my bike and cameras it is ****ing annoying!!! Its frustrating because when Im not around they add up the cost of every part I have bought for my bike and then tell everyone that I am rich.:x The truth is I bust my ass working so I can buy the things that I enjoy like my bike and camera, and they sit on there asses all day doing nothing and wonder how the hell I can buy all this stuff for my bike.

they also only do it when there is alot of them around but they are hell chill when its just me and them but they get this whole gang of them and then they just bag the shit out of me. And now It has got 2 the stage where I am thinking of quitting riding and want to throw my bike off a cliff because it has give me so much grief! I have worked hard to get my bike and camera gear to where it is and all they can do is ****in pay me out about it.

Has any1 else had experience with this and what did they do about it?
I grew some balls and told them to get a job....

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #10
thats what I do but thy r 2 weak 2 ask for a job so they can get ****ed, a couple of them have jobs but just blow there money on shit

kharnG

kharnG

Grrrr....... post #11
i kinda have the same prob but mines different

were i live there are about 5 people who ride bmx ta du tricks get beta etc, then theres about 3 other guys who hang round as but they just sit at the park and du nothing. all they do all day is give me shit about my bike, past gfs and anytime ive gotten angry at them so i get shit almost everyday we ride. also our parks next to train tracks so they pick up the rocks that are around the tracks and through them at the actual riders when were trying to learn new shit.

so know i just tell them ta get f***ed and go ride street lol

an then hit the park when they aint there

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #12
yea I was thinkin i mite just go for sum late arvo seshes wen no1 is there so I can learn new tricks and stuff without ppl laughing when I fall lol!

CHAOSxINxBLOOM

CHAOSxINxBLOOM

Grrrr....... post #13
I get the same thing...all my cars, motorcycles, ditbikes, camera's.... so on and so forth. I am not rich. i live pay check to paycheck, blowing my wallet on shit that makes me happy. as long as your bills are paid, your good... do what you want with your money. If your friends are like that... then they ain't your friends dude. It's one thing to bust your balls a bit, but it sound's to me like they are jelouse. They are afraid that you have managed to help yourself in life, and that your going to leave them where they are cause they are to lazy to realize that there is more to life then drugs, bmx, what ever it is they can't get past... know what i mean? If they can't be your friend and not talk shit, then they are fools, and they don't deserve to have you in their lives. So you can't find many people to ride with... None of my friends ride BMX. I'm the only one that i know of out here... so i need to find some friends in Cali...(Hanford)... so don't feel too bad. just explain to them, money dosn't change who YOU are, and you don't like the shit they are giving you... so if they can't get over that, and enjoy life with you just riding, chilling.... WHATEVER... then they can get bent...

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #14
thanks man yea they can piss off as far as im concerned!

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Grrrr....... post #15
i have had this problem
but not by people i ride with just random faggots on haro's and diamondbacks
(no offence to haro riders)

but anyway i work hard for the money so did you so i think f*** what everyone thinks just do your own thing

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #16
yea im just gonna do my own thing and not worrie what every1 else is doing

Dilmah Green Tea

Dilmah Green Tea

Grrrr....... post #17
WOW. Your answer's in your sig....
how about a nice big cup of harden the f#%k up
Who cares what they think, ride for yourself.. How are they mates if they fûck you off all the time? They are just jealous that they cant get a job that pays well enough for some parts.

dillon37

dillon37

Grrrr....... post #18
LOL ha ha rep 4 that answer I never thought of that!

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Grrrr....... post #19
I think you need to hang out with older dudes if there are any, this sounds like school yard policts.
Hardening the fuk up helps too! Just tell those little kweers what you think of them and their shite attitudes. If they'`re your friends they#ll stop, if not, fuk em. Ride with other people or alone. And yea, ride hard

johnuk

johnuk

Grrrr....... post #20
whatever happened to

"how about a nice big cup of harden the f#%k up"

?

there are some tricks adults learn in life that make them different to what teenagers and people in their twenties think they are

these are;

responsibility for your own actions

being able to take control of situations and other people

not being shy with your opinions

not giving much of a shit about what other people think about what they're doing when it's not hurting anyone else

not creating problems where there aren't any to begin with, since life is already hard enough

as people grow up, they like to think they have all those down. they don't. i certainly don't have it all sorted - i'm 24

this is just a waste of time, ignore it. get on with what you like doing. being laughed is only an issue in your mind, so get over it. think of it this way if it makes it any easier, perhaps you're too busy posing and not actually enjoying riding if someone saying that kind of thing can stop you

Last edited:

New Topics