Grips

S

Super S***

Grips post #1
Can anyone know of a long tough grip with a ribbed effect if u know wot i mean.....yes i know that sounds a bit dodgey. also, what is your favourite grips and wot ones do u use?

T

Trimix

Grips post #2
Again...Primos / Degroot (the ladies)

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Grips post #3
Demolition Teams
Are the perfect grip for me
I like them in black
Cuz the grey ones have too much slack

I smoke crack

O

oibmxpunx

Grips post #4
ati pistol they last so long

S

slappyslapnuts

Grips post #5
Classic but the best ODI longnecks seriously super amazing

X

XIII

Grips post #6
ODI Rouge are strong and comfortable

S&M logo = really comfortable

K

kam_holmes

Grips post #7
ODI longnecks, good grip, comfy and take lots of abuse. my choice :)

F

federal_rider12

Grips post #8
i use to have odi rogues and they were great awesome grips but now i have demolition team grips and they are awesome took alot of hot water to stretch them to fit my bars but they feel great and i like them

D

Devourment 138

Grips post #9
kam_holmes said:
Yeah those are good..but only come in like 143mm...if your bars are really short than they look ***, and it fuks with you lever position..thats why I use Industery grips (125mm)

F

federal_rider12

Grips post #10
one time i didnt like how long some grips were but i liked the grips overall so i bought them and cut the end off them to make them shorter but of course you could cut the flange edge if you dont like flanges

RuLe

RuLe

Grips post #11
best grips my friend had. i had to buy them was demolition team grips. hard grips, best with gloves but they dont wear down for like along and i mean along time

F

federal_rider12

Grips post #12
demolition team grips are soft rubber they feel hard becasue they were made so small that you can feel the bars but still retain a softness, when i go through these grips im checking out shadow and see if i like those if not im going back to demolition team

I

infantry43RIDER

Grips post #13
shadow ol dirty.
or the shadow team grips...or odyssey's sigs...

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Grips post #14
it has to be odi longnecks, they feel so comfortable, and last for eons. everyone knows longnecks rule!

S

Super S***

Grips post #15
yeah i rode my m8s ibke for a few days and his grips r odi longnecks, i like the feel of those. im gonna get em. odi roughnecks SUCK

R

rocket

Grips post #16
kam_holmes said:
i used those grips for years untill i got the DK iron cross. There basically the same as ODI longnecks but seem to be a little tougher, last even longer and still be just as comfy...and they look cool.

S

Super S***

Grips post #17
since when are iron cros grips anything like odi longnecks?mabie i am thinking of different ones :lol:

R

rocket

Grips post #18
Super S*** said:
since when are iron cros grips anything like odi longnecks?mabie i am thinking of different ones :lol:
yeah your thinking of the cheap DK grips..which suck. the iron cross grips are mushroom style like the longnecks. look on Danscomp and see for yourself. best grip i ever used.

C

custom_rider04

Grips post #19
ODI!!!

Go for ODI Longnecks, the best in the buisness.

S

sandmriderbmx

Grips post #20
XIII said:
ODI Rouge are strong and comfortable

S&M logo = really comfortable
yea, sandm logos rock

New Topics