Grips

• Discuss Grips in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; thinking of gettin new grips my dk vice grips wore out and i was thinking about some odi lock on ruffian grips ??? anybody have these or have tryed... ...

415fsxrules

Grips post #1
thinking of gettin new grips my dk vice grips wore out and i was thinking about some odi lock on ruffian grips ??? anybody have these or have tryed them??? any other grips that u would suggest?

V

Van_Homan

Grips post #2
odi lock grips r awsome but expensive but neway u shud get wut u want to get... if u like smooth and cheap grips i highly suggest primo hansons they r sick.

G

Grips post #3
Hey 415 i use to run odi long necks, they were class, but i had to get new ones, i wore mine down to the bars. I just today got my new ones. I got the Kink Omega grips and they are fu*cking AWESOME. I would say better the the long necks. I would recoment to get the kinks but its up to you. Out

B

Bigboomer

Grips post #4
Grips wear out too fast in general, in 3months i've already tossed my Haro Grips and my Specialized Grips are about to kick the bucket :(

415fsxrules

Grips post #5
specialized grips are terriable i wore mine out in like 2 weeks
my Dk vice grips lasted about 1.5 months.

I

infantry43RIDER

Grips post #6
ive been running primo v grips...they were out in like 2 months but they are really nice...

G

Grips post #7
iv had my set of ODI longnecks for ova a year, ther class

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Grips post #8
i had odi rouge lock-on grips, there aight, i had them and i didn't like them, but its all about how u ride

415fsxrules

Grips post #9
hmmm one person likes them one person doesn't :?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Grips post #10
i have big cheese grips and they are good i have had them since dec and they arent wore down at all. my friend has demolition team grips and lovs them he had one pair for like a year maybe half a year

P

Parma John

Grips post #11
Primo chad d's
naked ladies!!!

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Grips post #12
415fsxrules said:
hmmm one person likes them one person doesn't :?
i suggested any primo grips, me and all my friends all ride with primo grips and there cheap, there comperable, and they last.

G

gt_thumps

Grips post #13
i still have my gt's

J

johntheguru

Grips post #14
i use ODI ruffian grips. not the lock on ones tho.

they are really good and last a long time.

john

415fsxrules

Grips post #15
ok thanks alot everyone iam gonna get the odi ruffian lock on :D

R

Red One

Grips post #16
how do you know when its time to get new grips?

ive had my bike for 2 weeks, and my grips are free-agents

the last 2 days, my hands get extremely sweaty when riding....so much that they slip right off the grips

does this mean new grips, or is it just a sweaty hand problem?

peace

415fsxrules

Grips post #17
as long as your grips dont slide or move and they are not wornen right through to the bars they are alright,you should buy some gloves

R

rage2k3

Grips post #18
Parma John said:
Primo chad d's
naked ladies!!!
I ride these, their pretty cheap, and don't wear down for a long time.

New Topics