green day

B

bonez

green day post #1
any1 got tha new greenday cd shenanigans i think green day are brilliant wot bout u?

H

hartattack_199

green day post #2
i don't really like greenday, i'm more of a Metallica/Slayer/Iced Earth Guy

M

metallicafan193

green day post #3
i think that i havent actually listened to that album + metallica ,black sabbath and helloween kick ass :oops:

R

RESPEkT305

green day post #4
Greenday sucks, end of story. If u wanna listen to somethin of the sort, look into Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly

C.K. Girkins

C.K. Girkins

green day post #5
ehh, greenday really isnt my style, im more of a metal (lamb of god, shadows fall, mudvayne etc...) sort of person

L

Lunchbox

green day post #6
While I totalyy agree that greenday sucks, they make money, lots of it. And this thread is REALLY OLD!

emilydickinson

emilydickinson

green day post #7
RESPEkT305 said:
Greenday sucks, end of story. If u wanna listen to somethin of the sort, look into Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly
Uhhh...Greenday were making real punk when the Dropkick Murphy's were still in diapers. Greenday is classic stuff, try there first coupel of 7"'s.

S

Spaztik

green day post #8
C.K. Girkins said:
ehh, greenday really isnt my style, im more of a metal (lamb of god, shadows fall, mudvayne etc...) sort of person
Same Here

N

nutsgeezer

green day post #9
I never really liked greenday, but I saw them live last summer and they were great. Although I must say - their new stuff is cliché bullshit. As emily said, their old stuff is good.

S

Smickus

green day post #10
i hate that song where he's walking some street and being alone or something - of course you're alone. you moan about anything!
and that american idiot song - who wants to be an american idiot - well the band name begins with a g...

R

reyesjr02

green day post #11
The first two guys definately know their music(although I dont think they visit the forums anymore).

Dropkick murphys & flogging molly are a horrible excuse for oi......

Dont feel like commenting on the rest of the topic.....

sigh.......trendy metal(core)

F

FT rider

green day post #12
^^^^^^^ sigh.........trendy anti-establishment(teen).

C

cav89

green day post #13
so...who decided to resuurect a TWO YEAR OLD POST...and why???!!!!

I

imnotok

green day post #14
hartattack_199 said:
i don't really like greenday, i'm more of a Metallica/Slayer/Iced Earth Guy
:rock:

R

reyesjr02

green day post #15
FT rider said:
^^^^^^^ sigh.........trendy anti-establishment(teen).
Yeah, but the difference between me and these antiestablishment trendy teens(punks) is that I'm actually active and i stand up and protest for what i beleive in. In fact, I'm waiting for a call back from the food not bombs organization, and I will be joining them to help feed the homeless in my city.......

New Topics