Greater Columbus OHIO area

• Discuss Greater Columbus OHIO area in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, I haven't been around here to long and I hardly know anyone that rides. There is a couple guys that i know from work that want to ride the... ...
G

garveysboy

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #1
Hey, I haven't been around here to long and I hardly know anyone that rides. There is a couple guys that i know from work that want to ride the concrete park in Powell where i live and maybe got down to campus for some street. There is also supposed to be some dirt not to far from there we want to ride.
Im just trying to find some people to ride and hang with before it gets to shity out. Im about 99% sure we are going out thursday but i try to ride just about everyday now that my bike is fixed anyway. All i do is go to shows, work, and try to ride so let me know whenever anyone is down for anything.
Thanks later.

AIM: garveysboy
myspace.com/cansomeonehelpme

J

joelmerritt

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #2
yo man Im not from columbus but my sis lives down there i get out there every so often since its only an hour and a half away. but anyways i think ill be down there this weekend hit me up on aim cucumbers4u32 if your riding.

G

garveysboy

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #3
for sure dude! what part of columbus does she live in?

J

joelmerritt

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #4
ummm she used to live off of high street but she move she was like a 5 min walk to osu it was sweet but umm idk i think im going down this weekend hit me up on aim

Justin

Justin

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #5
I'll hit you up when I go to the flow over the winter if you're interested in some park.

B

Buckwheet

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #6
if anyone is in the newark area, I go to osu-newark and I am looking for some good spots to ride before it gets too cold and shitty outside. I go to osu-newark but i live in columbus (around the bexley area) so when the snow hits I am gonna hit up The Flow for a 3 months pass. anyone else??

G

garveysboy

Greater Columbus OHIO area post #7
Im down on campus a lot. and im not that good but ill ride the flow anyway. if anyone wants to ride campus or some street anywhere or any park PM me or IM me. my myspace and AIM are above hit me up. i try to ride everyday so hit me up.. i live in the powell/dublin area

New Topics