Great session

• Discuss Great session in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Super 3 hour session tonight. Flowed like a mother....some times you just GOT IT, and every thing clicks. Ride this, ride that....finding... ...
  • Tags bike bikes video
T

Trimix

Great session post #1
Super 3 hour session tonight. Flowed like a mother....some times you just GOT IT, and every thing clicks. Ride this, ride that....finding lines....KNOWING and FEELING when you are flowing.....(meaning, you don't having to ask or wonder) 8) Funny thing is, the more you get IN the flow of things.....the less energy and exertion it takes, hence longer sprints.

I shot about 10 minutes of good video tonight. Bringing it in now, I'll edit it down and have it ready by tomorrow. I'll make it short, and as small as I can. Hopefully my buddy will come down soon, so I can get some stuff of me. It is amazing now many f*ckwits can't operate a camera.

O

oibmxpunx

Great session post #2
yeah i rode park tonight i learnd some new shit have u ever seen etines forword ?
in taj's part that bike flip thing i can do thos now there so fun i was doing dubble foot plants on the deck of the 1/4 pipe and i grabed my seat and fliped the bike and hoped back in it was so crazy im going to do one in the next comp i ride inmaybe ill win with that trick cuz the only one ive ever seen do it was taj
so i would say i had a real nice session

I

infantry43RIDER

Great session post #3
sounds like you DID have a great time man...thats awesome.
can't wait to see the video.

joey_twd

joey_twd

Great session post #4
aaah i wanna ride again.. can't wait for the summer to come 8)

I

infantry43RIDER

Great session post #5
are you not allowed to ride unless its the summer time man?
that is kind of sad...i mean yea...i live in wisconsin and during the winter and march ha months the weather gets pretty shitty...but whenever i get the chance to get outside or even hit up some parks in my area i jump at it.

S

Super S***

Great session post #6
i cant ride at the moment...it is so cold outside because of the wind.... call me a pussy but agh!

I

infantry43RIDER

Great session post #7
yea dude...the wind IS killing my riding right now.

P

[PRIMO]

Great session post #8
its sucks so much we have one dkatepark where i live....fresno,cali and they dont let bikes in.but if bikers go in its at like 5:00am it sucks so bad cuz if you get caught you get arrested and bike is taken away :evil:

F

federal_rider12

Great session post #9
well where i live i really dont have a park, check out my topic in gallery about best park ever, but the closest one to me is skate and blades only but im going to ride it with my bike and then from there the closest is The Flow(like 30 or so mins away) and it isnt free, which i only like free parks, but i still want to check it out

I

infantry43RIDER

Great session post #10
[PRIMO said:
]its sucks so much we have one dkatepark where i live....fresno,cali and they dont let bikes in.but if bikers go in its at like 5:00am it sucks so bad cuz if you get caught you get arrested and bike is taken away :evil:
yea...it sucks alright...but there are things you can do...complaining all the time is not included in one of those things to do though...not saying you did...just for furture notice...you can actually get something done about letting bikes into more parks around the US.
and hey...if the park is really great to ride...i would just take the chance at 5 am or even earlier to get out and ride it...my opinion.

F

federal_rider12

Great session post #11
i like riding early in the morning when its not cold. its great sun is just starting up and you got the whole day ahead. oh man best days of my life was 3 years ago during summer break from school and me and my friend got up everyday for a month at 5am and rode. man it was awesome but as soon as we got home like 9pm we like got to our rooms and fell dead asleep, then got up and did it all over again.

O

oibmxpunx

Great session post #12
when did u eat man lol

S

sandmriderbmx

Great session post #13
infantry43RIDER said:
yea dude...the wind IS killing my riding right now.
i went for a long ass ride today for like 4 hours and the wind just tok it out of me, half the footage i got is crap because i was just not in the mood to really try anything new because the cold from the *** wind

E

EPMD

Great session post #14
I had a nice driveway session :D... i was doing a couple of fufanues on my little quarter and after about 1 hour i was getting them perfect and everytime i tried them i did it.. i tried a few abubacas but not so much luck and i did a few little manuals

nothing big but it kept me busy for a bit.. i cant wait to go ride some more

F

federal_rider12

Great session post #15
oibmxpunx said:
when did u eat man lol
eat? how can you eat when riding? hahaha actually every morning when we got up headed over to the gas station and picked up a yohoo(over whatever they are called) chugged it went to the railroad tracks and smashed them. and from there we didnt eat but a few days we did eat lunch took a break and kept going, but most of the time we didnt eat. all i need is something to drink and sometimes i can go without a drink all day

S

sandmriderbmx

Great session post #16
right next to were i go riding theres a little cesears so for eats a pic up a large pizza and crazy bread for 7 bux

New Topics