Goto pages

• Discuss Goto pages in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; i sometimes like getting into all the posts just to see what were they talking about back then youll have too go through each one of them and i already... ...
  • Tags 180 bike bmx

Should we have a page jumper?

• Total voters
M

Made

Goto pages post #1
i sometimes like getting into all the posts just to see what were they talking about back then youll have too go through each one of them and i already read some pages but to the pages i havent read i have to go through each single page i think you should add a page jumper thingy... anybody want to back this up

W

Wynex

Goto pages post #2
What you want already exists...

M

Made

Goto pages post #3
alright then how do you use it cause i have to go through every single page... say if i go to pg. 30 of general bmx the fastest way to get there is to start at the last page 57 i think then go to 30 im saying something to go directly to pg. 30 and not going through 31-57

D

DrunkPunk180

Goto pages post #4
Made said:
alright then how do you use it cause i have to go through every single page... say if i go to pg. 30 of general bmx the fastest way to get there is to start at the last page 57 i think then go to 30 im saying something to go directly to pg. 30 and not going through 31-57
ya i know dude i look at old topics alot and i have to do that and i hate it

M

Made

Goto pages post #5
DrunkPunk180 said:
atleast somebody agrees with me cause i like seeing old topics but i hate going through each single page like that

D

DrunkPunk180

Goto pages post #6
Made said:
DrunkPunk180 said:
atleast somebody agrees with me cause i like seeing old topics but i hate going through each single page like that
ya more power to ya man and same goes for threads that have alot of pages in them like post a picture of your bike thread

M

Made

Goto pages post #7
DrunkPunk180 said:
Made said:
DrunkPunk180 said:
ya more power to ya man and same goes for threads that have alot of pages in them like post a picture of your bike thread
yeah i was going to put that but i forgot i hope ppl see this and will add this feature into the site

M

Made

Goto pages post #8
so how about it wynex do you think this is a good idea or not...

F

FOL

Goto pages post #9
bump :p

M

Made

Goto pages post #10
any more replys???

J

JeremyM

Goto pages post #11
great idea, i think there should be a dynamic drop down, instead of the text links...right in place of those, have a drop down taht automaticly detects how many pages there are and puts them into the menu...would be nice, and i know there is something like that for phpbb (this forum)

Rasta04

Rasta04

Goto pages post #12
yeh, cos if for some reason you needed to browse the member list for someone, there are like 300 pages, and you'd have to go through one.......by.....one. man that'd suck.

T

Trickster

Goto pages post #13
I think we should have them cuz there a lot more efficient

New Topics