Got my first bike

• Discuss Got my first bike in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just got my POS Mongoose FUzz or some stupid shitt. It's a real POS, cost me $60 and the brakes, chain, and other stuff are funked on it. But it'll... ...
  • Tags bike
Rufio-Condor

Rufio-Condor

Got my first bike post #1
I just got my POS Mongoose FUzz or some stupid shitt. It's a real POS, cost me $60 and the brakes, chain, and other stuff are funked on it. But it'll work for me, i can already bunnyhop. Anyone know a good brake maintenance site?

RuLe

RuLe

Got my first bike post #2
im just trying not to laugh lol

F

federal_rider12

Got my first bike post #3
well take it apart and clean it and i dunno if u know how to adjust them(which is easy once u understand) but u dont want to tighten them too much or they will stick and not work

Rufio-Condor

Rufio-Condor

Got my first bike post #4
RuLe said:
Sorry i don't have the ****in money to waste on a bike and a sport that i dont know if i'll like... :(

F

federal_rider12

Got my first bike post #5
i dont have money thats y i had bought some of my parts and frame off ebay i got my db dcell crank for $60 brand new, primo moes bars for $28, and my federal division frame for $100

S

sentaafEQpovar

Got my first bike post #6
Rufio-Condor said:
RuLe said:
Sorry i don't have the f*ck money to waste on a bike and a sport that i dont know if i'll like... :(
this guy stands for everything i believe on RIGHT ON MAN

ride that POS bike, and if u dont like bikes, quit, and if u do, upgrade that POS

and keep practicing those Bhops

I

infantry43RIDER

Got my first bike post #7
yea whatever.

uh its not wasting though.

Rufio-Condor

Rufio-Condor

Got my first bike post #8
thanks sentaaf, i'm grateful for my shit that I buy.

G

Got my first bike post #9
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for your family and friends though. because soon yóu 'won't want to do anything but ride that bike!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topics