Got Guns?

• Discuss Got Guns? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I own a AK-47 (i love it), a Ruger .22 pistol, and im getting a Glock 9mm. i shoot just for fun. Are US Constitution says we have the right to own... ...
R

rocket

Got Guns? post #1
I own a AK-47 (i love it), a Ruger .22 pistol, and im getting a Glock 9mm. i shoot just for fun.
Are US Constitution says we have the right to own guns but the government is making it harder and putting tons of restrictions for citizens to bear arms. i think its BS.
Anyone else shoot guns?

H

hartattack_199

Got Guns? post #2
ummmm, the only guns i actually own well, the only one is my paint ball gun :D:D i do use my dads 22 from time to time

E

EPMD

Got Guns? post #3
Got some shit BB gun.. pffft...

i like guns though they seem pretty fun to fool around with :lol: wish i had a AK-47 or a M4A1 colt

F

FOL

Got Guns? post #4
Thank god the weapon restrictions in holland are very tight...I'm glad we don't have the same shit as in the US...

btw EPMD you play too much counter-strike :p

W

Wynex

Got Guns? post #5
FOL said:
Thank god the weapon restrictions in holland are very tight...I'm glad we don't have the same shit as in the US...
yes... I think the same

FOL said:
I also play DesertCombat (Battlefield1942 Mod) but this has absolutely nothing to do with real guns

F

FOL

Got Guns? post #6
FOL said:
I also play DesertCombat (Battlefield1942 Mod) but this has absolutely nothing to do with real guns[/quote]

I said it because he wished he had two guns which are typically often chosen by people who play counter-strike.... :)

C

casperh

Got Guns? post #7
guns are things which give the length of persons penis, i really dont like em :twisted:

E

EPMD

Got Guns? post #8
FOL said:
FOL said:
I also play DesertCombat (Battlefield1942 Mod) but this has absolutely nothing to do with real guns
I said it because he wished he had two guns which are typically often chosen by people who play counter-strike.... :)[/quote]

nah i quit and then came back and i dont know why i did cause the game is boring as hell... i might play 2-4 hours a week now not even.. i havent played it for about 5 days right now..

R

rocket

Got Guns? post #9
FOL said:
why did you say this? i dont understand why anyone would want restrictions on what we can and cannot own. plus shooting real guns is just another sport to me and its fun.

R

rocket

Got Guns? post #10
FOL said:
thats funny cause i actually play a little counter-strike. lol most of the guns in that game are popualr in real life though.

F

FOL

Got Guns? post #11
icerocket:
a) I said EPMD, so it was meant for EPMD ;)
b) weapon restrictions cause less shooting crimes (especially 'I was just in a rage, took my gun and shot') shit etc

F

federal_rider12

Got Guns? post #12
yeah i got 2 paintball guns and i was suppose to be gettin a 20 guage single shot but i dunno if thats goin to happen now

W

Wynex

Got Guns? post #13
icerocket said:
FOL said:
why did you say this? i dont understand why anyone would want restrictions on what we can and cannot own. plus shooting real guns is just another sport to me and its fun.
... because not only we don't have weapons... there are absolutely no people running around with guns here.

B

bruisedbob

Got Guns? post #14
I like guns, but our laws need to be a lot more strict. Or at least properly enforced.

E

EPMD

Got Guns? post #15
bruisedbob said:
I like guns, but our laws need to be a lot more strict. Or at least properly enforced.
very very true

R

rocket

Got Guns? post #16
Wynex said:
icerocket said:
FOL said:
... because not only we don't have weapons... there are absolutely no people running around with guns here.
yeah...i know that other countries practically ban guns all together, but thats understandable in Austraila... Out there, you guys are all on your own with a big ass country, the best weather ever, hot chics, and the coolest dude of all time...Steve Erwin. :hihi: If i had to ever choose to live in another country it would be Austraila. (its a dream just to visit) i think its awesome there!...but here in America, you never know when you might have to defend yourself and blast somebody...so its always good to own a gun even if you dont shoot it for fun. for all the USA guys here, guns are actually a good thing to own....just as much as your bike.

K

kpropain

Got Guns? post #17
Taurus357, Colt45, AR-15,Winchester300magnum,Remington1100/12ga. Mostly for hunting , and home protection so don't be tryin to break in my house yo!!!
And yes I believe im my constitutional right to bear arms, and damn the man for trying to take it away. even if they were to ban guns in the U.S. criminals would still find a way to get guns. Just like drugs, just because they are illegal it doesn't mean you can't get them.

E

EPMD

Got Guns? post #18
wow..

R

rocket

Got Guns? post #19
kpropain said:
Taurus357, Colt45, AR-15,Winchester300magnum,Remington1100/12ga. Mostly for hunting , and home protection so don't be tryin to break in my house yo!!!
And yes I believe im my constitutional right to bear arms, and damn the man for trying to take it away. even if they were to ban guns in the U.S. criminals would still find a way to get guns. Just like dr*gs, just because they are illegal it doesn't mean you can't get them.
....thats what im talkin about! :p

T

traildemon

Got Guns? post #20
icerocket said:
FOL said:
haha you stupid american conservative hypocrit. I've got nothing angainst america in particular, in fact as a european we buy lots of american stuff, but do you really think that you're country is all about freedom..don't make me laugh....american elections are a joke, europe is far more liberal and grants more freedom than any american state. The fact that guns are prohibbited here is a good thing. At least we don't have the same crime/murder rate and we feel much more secure. Freedom of speech??? haha if you say one bad thing about the government they will lock you up. And why do you need real guns? To make you feel better about yourself, or because you were teased at school and now you actually have power...I mean last time I heard a speech condemning *** rights...you know, that's just a small issue but that just shows that amerca is losing it's power over the world.
Anyway, I just felt I had to submit a comment...and ride on.

New Topics