Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today

A

aaronbrimmer

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #1
This bike is sweet. I love it!
My friend tried jumping off the deck of my house today, and did a nose dive and landed in the grass........But he's all good.....
Have to get some mods for it soon though....My bike that is.....

A

aaronbrimmer

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #2
Ride-a-wheelie

:? Does anyone know what it is that Every time I try to ride a wheelie I feel like i'm going to land on my ass?

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could avoid this and be able to ride a wheelie? Thank you!

H

hartattack_199

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #3
Well Stand up, haha i'd asume you do that
Lean Forward
Maybe once or twice go back far enough until you fall back just so you know how far back you can go.

B

Bigboomer

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #4
Here's my tip: Land on your ass / feet. Purposely... you need to learn the point of no return, the point of which you will fall off your bike, just jump off the back (I usually hold onto my bars and just quickly stop). Oh, and if you can prevent landing on your ass I recommend it

M

metallicafan193

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #5
try to not pull back as much while leaning back and with straight legs thats if your doing a manual :wink:

B

bonez

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #6
how 2 manuel...

step1
find a decent place to manuel - anywhere with a hard/smooth suface is good eg. road

step2
put ur feet on the pedals properly - so u don't slip. have a finger on the brake lever (in case you loop over and are about to fall off the back) stand with your weight on the back of the bike

step3
now just go for it - lean back, pull up on the bars so the front wheel comes off the ground (about a foot) do this all in one movement.

step4 - next

B

bonez

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #7
step4
wen the front wheel is off the ground the nxt seconds are crucial. you need the balance point just rightso you can sit bak and relax. your body will automaticaly try to find that balance point. practise does help finding this! try to get ur arse above the back wheelur legs slightly bent and ur arms virtualy straight.

step5
hold it for as long as possible. few minor ajustments evry so often but should hold quite well. good luck :wink:

A

aaronbrimmer

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #8
ok thanx guys

E

evanc

Got A NEw Dyno XR bike today post #9
1) Why?
2) What's with the wheelies?

New Topics