Got a lighter?

• Discuss Got a lighter? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, When ever i hang up at the skate park with a few buddies, baisically every time we go for a session we have a dickhead who walks up and says... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
K

keep it real

Got a lighter? post #1
Hey,
When ever i hang up at the skate park with a few buddies, baisically every time we go for a session we have a dickhead who walks up and says "do you got a lighter?". This is just ****en anoying, and they think they're cool doing it :? Strange world... But anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has to put up with this crap?

Ride On!
http://www.bmx-planet.tk

V

vesa

Got a lighter? post #2
Last year, when i started to ride in our local "park", actually it's just a piece of street and mini ramp, some kids from our block came up "can you go buy some beer for us???" .. I did go buy once, but yeah, I got you, it's annoying.

Doing bmx session is quite different than doing some dickhead - frontin'... :x

F

FunkyPizzaMan

Got a lighter? post #3
pisses me off

dont smoke if you're gonna ride, asshats. i ahte it when people ask for cigs/lights

W

William

Got a lighter? post #4
ya, it depends on when you go biking though, during the day its mainly little poser kids there, but at night you get a**holes who ask you for weed or light. its anouing becasue they often break your concentration. he does any one have g*y parents calling the cops on them when they bike? at shell skate park when ever i bike some parent calls the cops and we get kicked out or the fine us $100. does that happen any were else?

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Got a lighter? post #5
Hey, your not an asshole if your smoke pot, but I get where your coming from. If your not into that kind of thing, i can see where it can get intimidating/irritating.

I

infantry43RIDER

Got a lighter? post #6
Re: pisses me off

FunkyPizzaMan said:
dont smoke if you're gonna ride, asshats. i ahte it when people ask for cigs/lights
yea dude.
i don't smoke...but friends of mine do...so it not only ruins the shit out of riding time because they go and sit for about 30-45 minutes while they suck the cancer stick...it also makes shit unfun.

Clutch

Clutch

Got a lighter? post #7
The best is when I'm at a club and I get asked for a lighter, first off I don't smoke and secondly you should be able to pick out someone who does from the billowing smoke...

R

ridesavolume

Got a lighter? post #8
one time i was at my loacal skatepark and this like 10 year old kid comes up to me and goes , " can ya buy us some fags ?" me: " nah mate but i can buy you some nicotine patches " that was funny as s*it , watching him walk away disapointed. :) (yes i am evil)

B

bones

Got a lighter? post #9
got to try that sometime

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Got a lighter? post #10
lol i 4gt that in the uk fags means cigarette. Here it means Faggot.

O

oibmxpunx

Got a lighter? post #11

FunkyPizzaMan said:
dont smoke if you're gonna ride
wtf is wrong with you why the f*ck did u say that i smoke and i ride why cant i smoke how dose the effect u how dose any one rideing and smokeing effect you it dosent dont tell pll how to run there life i can see how kids buming cigs would piss u of even if u dont smoke that dose get anoying but that remark was uncalled for man

S

scbiker949

Got a lighter? post #12

oibmxpunx said:
FunkyPizzaMan said:
wtf is wrong with you why the f*ck did u say that i smoke and i ride why cant i smoke how dose the effect u how dose any one rideing and smokeing effect you it dosent dont tell pll how to run there life i can see how kids buming cigs would piss u of even if u dont smoke that dose get anoying but that remark was uncalled for man
im with this guy all you muther ****ers are faggets, your bitching about people asking you for a lighter, im sure if you asked them for a lighter they would give you one. i blaze and ride all the fuking time and i like it because it seems cooler to me and if you dont like it you can suck my dick you sxe mutherfukers.

S

scbiker949

Got a lighter? post #13

oibmxpunx said:
FunkyPizzaMan said:
im with this guy all you muther ****ers are faggets, your bitching about people asking you for a lighter, im sure if you asked them for a lighter they would give you one. i blaze and ride all the fuking time and i like it because it seems cooler to me and if you dont like it you can suck my dick you sxe mutherfukers.

Clutch

Clutch

Got a lighter? post #14
I think the main point is not a matter of whether or not smoking is good for you... It's not by the way, and if you think it makes you cooler to smoke while riding all the power to you.

I think he's pointing out that if you smoke (be sure to read carefully here), that you should maybe have your own lighter, why should other people help support your bad habbit? I would have to say it pisses me off as well, because so many smokers out there don't have lighters or matches with them; common sense.

If it's snowing outside do you go snowboarding in your underwear (Maybe if you've had a couple drinks), no you put some ****ing gear on.

So you'd think if you knew you were going to smoke up, you'd have the means to do so at your disposal.

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Got a lighter? post #15
Amen to that. And i do. But people here are definitely confusing to different things right now. Tokin, and Smokin.
I'm pretty sure the original strand was about smoking, which involves tobacco. This is ofcourse really bad for you.

Someone used the term "blazing", saying that they blaze before they ride. This is ofcourse a word describing someone smoking pot.

Once more over, the last, most recent post used the term "smoking up" which is also clearly about smoking the ganja.

These are to very different things.

I am a proud pothead, and I believe that it should be legalized. Unfortuntely it isnt, and for some reason, cigarettes are.
This brings me to my next point, that cigarettes are far different from smoking pot because, cigarettes are bad for you (as is pot, but it has some good effects, or so I believe), and cigarettes dont even give you a buzz. Nor do they enhance your performance and comprehension of the arts. Lol.

The main point being, this topic was about cigarettes, lets leave it that way, and leave the friendly stoners out of it.

Peace

Oh, and by the way. If you smoke cause you think its cool, then your a loser, and nobody in the cannabis community will except you for anything but a wanna be poseur.
Smoke for life, not for popularity.

Clutch

Clutch

Got a lighter? post #16
I got the sweet pamphlet (sp?) a while back from the Government of Canada, on how to roll a joint... I paused for a second and was like, I'm Canadian, I was born with that knowledge!!

I believe it's going to be de-criminalized soon here if it hasn't been already, so good news for us canucks.

I agree with Stoned and Happy, and I apologise if I miss used terms in my post... Cigs/Fags are different from the mean green.

I'm still sticking to my guns tho, if you are going to smoke anything you should be prepared to do so; buy a lighter what are they like $1.25?

smay

smay

Got a lighter? post #17
heh smoke for life thats a good one , cuz we all know how people pop up from the dead by smoking, man smoking kills you.shocker :eek:

smay

smay

Got a lighter? post #18
o well do what you want, i like biking :)

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Got a lighter? post #19
I love biking also. But pot is my lifestyle.

You don't understand pot until you've gotten really baked. See, if you've ever been drunk, or messed up on anything other than pot, you'll know what I'm talking about. You can get really stoned, and still act sober to your parents. I got stoned and took a math test last week, and got a 93% on it. I can get stoned every single day for class, and nobody really knows, or cares.

If you've ever been drunk, and I mean piss drunk, you can't control yourself. You act outrageous, break stuff, do things more illegal, and all in all, get yourself into trouble.

Why is alcohol illegal if pot isnt. And remember, people are talking, and word has spread that there may be good sides to smoking pot. Not so for alcohol.

"God made weed, man made alcohol. Who do you trust?"

About any other drug rather than pot, I'm not going to get into that, but rest assured, I haven't, and never will do anything that isn't herbal. This meaning, something that is straight from earth, and hasn't been tampered with my a human.

Regardless, don't go bashing pot until you get the straight facts.

Remember I'm a stoner, so my facts will obviously be bias, so check out a website, or talk to someone you trust.

New Topics