got a car, selling the bikes

F

Fast_vette89

got a car, selling the bikes post #1
I am selling a whole bunch of parts/bikes:
-Shimano clipless pedals like new (red ones, platform type)

-Powerlite P61 XXL, 180mm 3pc, Titanium spindle, 6pc Elf bars, A head, tioga comp III tires NEW, mohawk hubs, sealed bearings, hallow axles, Flame seat, Shimano V brake system, Lizard skin pads.. and more on it.. used it for half season, all new stuff, have pics....everything is mint! VERY LIGHT BIKE! I rode Expert in the FL NBL
-Shwinn bike: 6061 AL frame, AL forks, 3pc crank, alm powerlite bars, race bike. V brakes. (brother's state champion bike)
-OLD SCHOOL HARO freestyle bike: 3pc redline, 6pc GT bars, HUGE GT pegs, DK stem, nice wheels/tires on it too. Detangler, new brakes, great flatland/street/vert bike. Chrome. If interested email Fast_vette89@yahoo.com or call 941-815-1580

S

stoonbmxer

got a car, selling the bikes post #2
how mcuh for the cranks/bottom bracket and amb spindle

SHARDS

SHARDS

got a car, selling the bikes post #3
So you're selling your bmx 'cos you've got a car, is that it ?
You'll maybe regret that in about 10 years time when you decide to get back into bmxin' - I know I do. Don't do it, keep your bike and keep on riding. just buy a bike rack for your car !

Beanie

Beanie

got a car, selling the bikes post #4
a car should be a tool for biking to get you to new towns to ride new things, not make you quit riding

G

go_big_or_go_home11

got a car, selling the bikes post #5
size and weight of schiwin(spellin)

coryseiber

coryseiber

got a car, selling the bikes post #6
i know i regreat sellin my bike when i got my first ride. now i had to go and spend more on a bike when i already had one.

B

BMXican420

got a car, selling the bikes post #7
Beanie

Beanie

got a car, selling the bikes post #8
i bet 250 large ones youll come back to biking

New Topics