got 80 quid what to buy

• Discuss got 80 quid what to buy in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Any ideas ? bars brakes hubs grips stems? ...
  • Tags bike
S

slappyslapnuts

got 80 quid what to buy post #1
Any ideas ? bars brakes hubs grips stems?

I

infantry43RIDER

got 80 quid what to buy post #2
you can't ask us this...come on seriously.
go buy a brain with it...

sit down and think about it Dr. Phil...what do you NEED to buy for you bike...if you need something and it is within your price thingy then go ahead and buy it...otherwise get nothing...what a concept hey?

S

slappyslapnuts

got 80 quid what to buy post #3
Hey i am asking a simple question suggestions on what to get. Not suggestions on how you can try and insult me for asking a question maybe it should be you buying the brain... I asked for suggestions do you know what they are?????? Example S&M dive bars Demolition team grips so on.

I

infantry43RIDER

got 80 quid what to buy post #4
Why would any of us care to give you suggestions though...

Fine...ich bin dictator now...get everything that i have on my bike and that way we are equal.

T

traildemon

got 80 quid what to buy post #5
what an ass, I mean who cares what do with your money...I know why don't you buy a brake cable, or a new spacer and buy candy...who gives a ****

M

Mr_Shrapnel

got 80 quid what to buy post #6
you should go and take your girl out man, she will love it.

I

infantry43RIDER

got 80 quid what to buy post #7
yea there you go...since your bike is probally just fine...you can now move on to your girl...

S

slappyslapnuts

got 80 quid what to buy post #8
its like ****ing womens bitch convention if you dont have shit to say..... DONT SAY IT.. its not helping go vent your anger on a punch bag or your sexual frustration with your hand not on something i am asking about suggestions for bars and so on you muppet.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

got 80 quid what to buy post #9
I didn't say anything about sex did I? just cos im a bloke it don't mean that, anything to do with women involves sex dude.

I still say you should not buy something new until the old part breaks. however, if you really want to spend some cash on your bike, a new sprocket always goes down well, a nice thick one so you can do a whole load of sprocket tricks. That is presuming your old sprocket is pretty crap.

T

trailkillerje

got 80 quid what to buy post #10
since im it the search for new rims i woud say a new rim like (depending on what type of riding u do) a alex triple supra j if u dirt jump a supra e if u like flatland or a hazard or hazard lite for park ramp or street , a new hub those help in the long run sealed of coarse or a cheap crank like a FSA nasty boy

X

XIII

got 80 quid what to buy post #11
quid?

S

Steven Tarise

got 80 quid what to buy post #12
Quid=Pounds

As for what to buy, just buy whatever the hell you want. Think something is a little shite on your bike, and have to spend money? Replace it. But always keep the old one. If the new one breaks, you've still got something to fall back on, even if it isn't ideal. Personally, I'd save it, but I save shitloads of money.

O

oibmxpunx

got 80 quid what to buy post #13
i would stick with take ur girl out cuz ur asking us what u should buy so if theres nothing broken on ur bike go for it

New Topics