Google Phone

• Discuss Google Phone in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [URL="http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5haxFtox0GJSD-uopVMLkXgtWJSJQD93CKT381"][IMG]http://ap.google.com/media/ALeqM5itN1k_MRArDzx1UE0lRyG4Valj0A?size=... ...
T

troy

Google Phone post #1

The G1 won't connect to Apple's iTunes store, but one of the initial applications will be a music store from Amazon.com Inc., which will let users download songs directly to the phone. In an unusual move for a mobile-phone music store, the songs will have no copy protection.

I kinda like that idea. Phone looks okay...

nick133

nick133

Google Phone post #2
phone looks sick

bmxinspired

bmxinspired

Google Phone post #3
freaking amazing! i bet its going to insanely overpriced though

I Ride A Bike

I Ride A Bike

Google Phone post #4
I see a blurred out T-mobile logo there. :]

I may look at one of those. I wont spend any more than like 200 bucks on one though...although its gonna be like 4 or 500 probably.

Rawse

Rawse

Google Phone post #5
niceeeeeeeeee

T

troy

Google Phone post #6
Click the picture and it tells you :D

From the site: T-Mobile said it will begin selling the G1 for $179 with a two-year contract. The device hits U.S. stores Oct. 22 and heads to Britain in November and other European countries early next year...

Biggles

Biggles

Google Phone post #8
I don't get the thing about the music store downloading music straight to the phone being a unique point?, iphones do that too?

T

troy

Google Phone post #9
I don't get the thing about the music store downloading music straight to the phone being a unique point?, iphones do that too?
There's no copy protection, so you can transfer it off of your phone onto your computer, or your friends phone, etc, etc...

I dunno when I would ever use it, just thought it was a nice change from the usually strict iTunes.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Google Phone post #11
Looks like the Sidekick + IPhone

J

Jamie

Google Phone post #12
Looks so nice. was going to get an iPhone but I think this will do nicely :p

New Topics