Goofy footed 180

• Discuss Goofy footed 180 in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi guys Im goofy footed(riding left foot forward) and i do 180's to the left.. is this normal ? Coz i see all pro's doing them to the right if they... ...
kristianwagner

kristianwagner

Goofy footed 180 post #1
Hi guys

Im goofy footed(riding left foot forward) and i do 180's to the left.. is this normal ? Coz i see all pro's doing them to the right if they are goofy footed.

It just doenst feel natural to me doing them to the right.

Kristian

Wildbill

Wildbill

Goofy footed 180 post #2
do what feels right, im left foot forward and learned spins to the right, now i can do them both ways but one way will def be more comfortable.

gradytroop

gradytroop

Goofy footed 180 post #3
i ride left foot forward and spin left...i think bills right just wateva feels right..dw bout the pro's ...their freaks lol in a good way

derm1989

derm1989

Goofy footed 180 post #4
theres an advantage to spinning goofy, and that is in a halfpipe your turndowns become lookbacks and they look way better, if i could spin the other way properly id love to do lookbacks, i think they look soo good:D

BurnoutLS13

BurnoutLS13

Goofy footed 180 post #5
i ride goofy footed, i found it more comfortable spinning to the right since i kind of use my back foot (right) to swing the back end around but do whatever works. alot of my friends spin the same way as me and theyre regular footed. do what feels right

New Topics