good trade?

• Discuss good trade? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey i have a mosh brass 4 star and my friend gave me a new chris king headset. I was gonna put it on my bike but s worker told me it should only be for... ...
  • Tags bike bmx street
M

mosh man*

good trade? post #1
hey i have a mosh brass 4 star and my friend gave me a new chris king headset. I was gonna put it on my bike but s worker told me it should only be for racing and i shouldnt put it on mine. Then a guy offerred to trade it for a kink og sprocket with a kink bash guard and $20. Should I ???

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #2
hmm.

ok first this is what i would do.
i would trade..personally im not a fan of king stuff.

but this way might be logical.
the king headset is worth more than the sprocket and 20 bucks.

do whatever.

but the dude who said you should only put this headset on a race bike is a fricken moron.

F

FT rider

good trade? post #3
yeh u shld get it the kink sprocket is sposed to b real nice and if you actually need a new headset use the $20 to get an FSA pig nice and strong and cheap too, but u shld check if the sprocket is much used b4 u buy it. The FSA is good enough and its only $23 at danscomp

D

DezXc

good trade? post #4
i wouldnt, the king is worth more

it has a 10 year warrenty against breaking, why would it be for only racing

i have a king and its awesome

O

oibmxpunx

good trade? post #5
the king headset are good u cant use a gyro with tham tho you will have to use like a dremel to shave down the inside of ur lower gyro plate i would not trade i have had bad luck with kink sprokets and the kink gard sucks for street rideing it wont hold up its only ment to be used on metal i would keep the headset and if u want a sproket with a gard get a FBM fbm sprokets can take alot of shit but do whatever u want thats just what i think

M

Moss

good trade? post #6
The guy trying to trade you the sprocket and 20 bucks is ripping you off, big time.

Punch him in the face fro trying to scamm you like that, the King you should keep, tons of BMXers ride themn, and swear by them.

M

Moss

good trade? post #7
And the kids telling him to trade....your idiots.

F

federal_rider12

good trade? post #8
the chris king is a very nice headset with a 10 year warranty, longer then what most people would have a headset for, but preferably i would keep it unless u want or need a new chainwheel u could save like another $20 with the $20 hes givin u to buy a new headset, but it depends on what u really need right now or what u really want but id keep the headset and the headset is like $110 and is very strong and not only meant for racin

F

federal_rider12

good trade? post #9
oibmxpunx said:
the king headset are good u cant use a gyro with tham tho you will have to use like a dremel to shave down the inside of ur lower gyro plate i would not trade i have had bad luck with kink sprokets and the kink gard sucks for street rideing it wont hold up its only ment to be used on metal i would keep the headset and if u want a sproket with a gard get a FBM fbm sprokets can take alot of shit but do whatever u want thats just what i think
actually u can use a gyro with a king headset couple of pros ride with the king headset and a gyro like nyquist

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #10
Moss said:
dude shut up you moron.
i personally am not a fan of king parts...way to overpriced..you do get what you pay for yes...but there are other headsets that i think are much better for less money...just because the pros ride them doesn't mean everyone should.

and i think you have to modify the king headset to run a gyro.

M

Moss

good trade? post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
Moss said:
dude shut up you moron.
i personally am not a fan of king parts...way to overpriced..you do get what you pay for yes...but there are other headsets that i think are much better for less money...just because the pros ride them doesn't mean everyone should.

and i think you have to modify the king headset to run a gyro.

Go Fnck yourself you idiot, i can't help it if you are stupid and don't know the value of parts. The guy trying to trade him IS TRYING TO RIP HIM OFF.

DOn't go giving him bad advice because you think you are hardcore and you don't like King parts, don't run them , but don't give the kid bad advice just because you think you know whats best for him, he is getting RIPPED OFF IN THAT TRADE.

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #12
haha.
that was a nice try on the comeback.

fine kid...keep your king headset or whatever.
hopefully you have a stupid ass sprocket and that shit bends...i will just laugh at you when you can ride your bike.

M

Moss

good trade? post #13
infantry43RIDER said:
haha.

blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah blah blah..

PLease idiot, you seriously gave him bad advice. He can get a brand new quality sprocket for 35-50 bucks, and not trade away a 100 headset, that a ton of people run, and run well. It is the best headset for bmx next to the Solid, hands down, and some would argue that it is better than the Solid. The guy that wanted it was trying to take advantage of the kid, trying to get the headset cheap, a HEAVY assed used sprocket? and 20 bucks????!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha YEah thats worth it alright, hahahahahahha.

And it is not a comeback, because everything i said was true, including the part about you being a complete idiot.

F

federal_rider12

good trade? post #14
yeah thats somethin is the chainwheel used? then u should get like at least $50 and if it is new then $40 or whatever since ur headset is new it is worth $110 so however much the sprocket is worth u should get enuff money that adds up to $110 but i too am not all the crazy bout chris king parts but if it is in ur hands y not use it or trade it wisely

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #15
Moss said:
infantry43RIDER said:
haha.

blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah blah blah..

PLease idiot, you seriously gave him bad advice. He can get a brand new quality sprocket for 35-50 bucks, and not trade away a 100 headset, that a ton of people run, and run well. It is the best headset for bmx next to the Solid, hands down, and some would argue that it is better than the Solid. The guy that wanted it was trying to take advantage of the kid, trying to get the headset cheap, a HEAVY assed used sprocket? and 20 bucks????!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha YEah thats worth it alright, hahahahahahha.

And it is not a comeback, because everything i said was true, including the part about you being a complete idiot.
what is up with people now...?...we have gotten to the point where we complain about damn sprocket being heavy...whaha.

oh and besides...notice how i said this is what i would do?
bad advice...i was giving him my opinion...correct me if im wrong but that is what this forum is for.

M

Moss

good trade? post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
Moss said:
infantry43RIDER said:
haha.

what is up with people now...?...we have gotten to the point where we complain about damn sprocket being heavy...whaha.

oh and besides...notice how i said this is what i would do?
bad advice...i was giving him my opinion...correct me if im wrong but that is what this forum is for.
You were giving him horrible advice based around your ill-informed opinion and bad product knowledge, which equals bad advice, you dumba$$.

And yeah idiot, why would you use a heavy sprocket , when a light one does the job fine? Maybe because your AN IDIOT. Hahahahahaha, oh man your too dumb.

Better go and trade your frame for some new brake pads while your at it, jacka$$.

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #17
this guy is great.

M

mosh man*

good trade? post #18
alright, for everyone who actually gave me advice, thank you, and for moss, your pretty *** dude, anyway i got the headset for free and since i have more use fora a sprocket and sprocket guard, and i talked the guy into ginig me thirty dollars, so i traded it, and i went and got a primo gorilla cup to hold me of for now.

I

infantry43RIDER

good trade? post #19
awesome man.
you should really look into a solid headset.

New Topics