[For Sale] Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem

• Discuss Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem in the Australia/NZ forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [b]MASSIVE PRICE DROPS!! Good Shat Cheap!![/b] plz delete... ...
C

chestermannnnn

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #1
MASSIVE PRICE DROPS!! Good Shat Cheap!!

plz delete...

Last edited:
sauerbmx

sauerbmx

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #2
what would the postage be on one of those folding fly tyres ?

rider matt

rider matt

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #3
hey would you ship that gyro set up to usa

andhey

andhey

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #4
how much would postage be for the clamp and white linear cable? ill pay you on monday or something like that

Last edited:
DANCLOSH

DANCLOSH

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #5
Interested in the Tabs, Upper cables and lower cables
Willing to sell them serparately?

aDDikT

aDDikT

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #6
DAMN. So someone offers awesome parts in brisvegas (about time) but I don't want any of them =(

Got a seat and seat post up for sale by any chance?

G

Gibbo.

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #7
hey. interested in that stem! got MSN? well work something out on there?

K

Kirbs

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #8
Interested in stem.
Send me a PM.

M

mbers

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #9
interested in medium monolever and linear cable.

M

marshall14

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #10
I'm interested in one of the brake pads (what ever pair) .how much? .send me a pm

C

chestermannnnn

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #11
come on guys, make me some offers, im sick of this stuff sitting around. ahaha

andhey

andhey

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #12
lol ive been trying hard to get to the bank but the whole class always keeps on getting held back and im late to the bank, ill try on friday cause i have an extra hour

F

forthewin

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #13
how bout $45 for both folding tyres posted

4509, QLD, Aus

F

forthewin

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #14
are u replying to anyones offers?

M

mbers

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #15
try pm'ing him.

aDDikT

aDDikT

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #16
J

JACOBB rides GT

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #17
hey matteee,,,

interested in gyro..

how much ??

deathgripsk8

deathgripsk8

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #18
What kind of folding tires do u have?

J

JACOBB rides GT

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #19
hey man,,

pedalsss??

got a pic?

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

Good Pedals, Brakes, Gyro, Levers, Cables, Seatclamp, Folding Tires and Stem post #20
above 3 posts should **** OFF

New Topics