Good import?

• Discuss Good import? in the Cars/Trucks and Motorsports forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Okay i know a ton about americain cars, but i'm looking to get an import due to gas prices etc. what would be really fast, reliable import. basically... ...
gttour2

gttour2

Good import? post #1
Okay i know a ton about americain cars, but i'm looking to get an import due to gas prices etc. what would be really fast, reliable import. basically whats the fasteset import that i could get for under like 12,000 give or take... i would like a acura rsx but i can't afford it. advce wanted thanks

Last edited:
E

Eight Thirty

Good import? post #2
civic .

gttour2

gttour2

Good import? post #3
specific model? i don't really want a civic.. i mean i;ve riden in plenty, and there really slow... and to generic.. doesn't have to be from over seas.. just a 4-6 cilinder manual car..

E

Eight Thirty

Good import? post #4
bmw 325i

Punda Nose

Punda Nose

Good import? post #5
Well,you can always buy a 2000 subaru wrx,they come in wagon Version too so i think thier cool cars.275Hp stock i belive,Cant beat that. =]

moes

moes

Good import? post #6
wrx for 6k? kinda doubt that.

civic eg hatch with b18 swap ftw.
or if you wanna go sideways a nissan 240sx.

jc6711

jc6711

Good import? post #7
Gt-r8)

moes

moes

Good import? post #8
UNDER 6K ^^^ :lol:

jc6711

jc6711

Good import? post #9
steal one

J

JustinE

Good import? post #10
84' 323i E30 coupe.

Those are one of the funnest cars to drive ever....

Last edited:
Q

Quen

Good import? post #11
wrx for 6k? kinda doubt that.
he said a 2000. probably meant a 2.5rs

there's nothing that's too fast for that much. maybe a 300zx...

gttour2

gttour2

Good import? post #12
actually like 12,000.. circumstances changed...

Q

Quen

Good import? post #13
actually like 12,000.. circumstances changed...
lol bigggg difference. uh 350z maybe, wrx, rx-7, supra maybe... or just get a less expensive car and mod it.

J

JustinE

Good import? post #14
323i e30.....you can pick one up for about $3-5k..a nice one that is already semi-modded. A unmolested one for probably $1500-3k depending on condition.

Inline 6? 5 spd, can't go wrong!

T

truebluegallo

Good import? post #15
truthx6554654767657868

if u have 12k??? why not put it down on a evo an make payments..or datsun 510 rb25det..or even an sr

M

Morty76

Good import? post #16
How about an S2000? My sister's boyfriend bought a used one recently and has become a very strong competitor in the local autocross events.

Or if you want something cheap to get into and spend some money modifying you can pick up a Miata. I bought a beater triple black '95 six years ago for a daily driver and did KYB AGX shocks, Flyin' Miata sway bars, BFG g-force sport tires and a good alignment. I live up in the mountains and near Tail of the Dragon (318 turns in 11 miles) and the car is a lot of fun.

jc6711

jc6711

Good import? post #17
lol bigggg difference. uh 350z maybe, wrx, rx-7, supra maybe... or just get a less expensive car and mod it.
I wouldnt get a Rx-7, to much in maintence. Supras you could find but its gonna be a N/a or the older versian.

he said a 2000. probably meant a 2.5rs

there's nothing that's too fast for that much. maybe a 300zx...

You could Find a 300zx TT for $6000 in half way decent shape. For $12,000 you can get a prictean one.

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

Good import? post #18
240 kouki
180sx
300zx
gtr32
:)

vw's work, if you do them righttt
cheap too

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo