Good Deal?

• Discuss Good Deal? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey. I'm thinking of getting these bars off of someone for 10 bucks american. They are Haro Dave Mirra Pro Bars, and on dans comp, go for 24.99... ...
  • Tags bike dirt jump photo
stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Good Deal? post #1
Hey. I'm thinking of getting these bars off of someone for 10 bucks american. They are Haro Dave Mirra Pro Bars, and on dans comp, go for 24.99, lowered from 34.99.
I have a pic, saved to my comp, but i have absolutely no idea how to put it up. I cant figure out whats its image url is.

Is this a good deal?

Also, im looking for a freecoaster hub, a nice semi-cheap selling frame, bars (if this isnt good) or anything else good for a flatland band. Willing to pay, or trade for something random. Ask

This may work.

P

[PRIMO]

Good Deal? post #2
well i used to have the same bars and they Are PRETTY GOOD and for 10 bucks not bad just dont ghost ride your bike off a dirt jump your forks (ask rule he knows)
so i say get em

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

Good Deal? post #3
i dont know about this bar , so i cant tell u if is it good or not

but what i know about haro products is that mostly products are good

renegade

renegade

Good Deal? post #4
yea im looking at them right now , i guess there ok haro parts are pretty good , for $10 thats good

go for it :D

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Good Deal? post #5
Heres the pic of the bars

These are the bars, originally 34.99, now going to me for 10 bucks.

http://groups.msn.com/CentralBMX/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

PS: If anyone wants me to put up a photo, for people to view on the site, then email them to me at superfinedelta9@hotmail.com, and I'll gladly put them up.

Quote: [PRIMO] said "well i used to have the same bars and they Are PRETTY GOOD and for 10 bucks not bad just dont ghost ride your bike off a dirt jump your forks "

What exactly does that mean?

A

ArNoLd

Good Deal? post #6
lol primo means dont ghosty ure bike cawz u will probly bend the bars if it lands wrong it can be done with any bars so dont worrk and just get those bars

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Good Deal? post #7
ghosty? Whats that? Also, why did he say "your forks"

A

ArNoLd

Good Deal? post #8
A ghosty is where you jump off the back of ure bike and it carries on going along :? i havnt a clue y he said forks :?

P

[PRIMO]

Good Deal? post #9
what i meant was dont ghost ride your bike off a jump cuz i did it and well no more haro bars for me they got bent....lmao i still managed to sell them to my friend for 5 bucks only cuz you had to pay attention cuz they werent bent too bad you had to ride them then you'd know...well yeah ...ok :!:

New Topics