Good deal?

• Discuss Good deal? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi. im new to bmx and looking to get a bmx bike for a good price. i found one on craigslistbut i don't know if its a haro revo, or a haro z1... ...
McKenzie32

McKenzie32

Good deal? post #1
hi. im new to bmx and looking to get a bmx bike for a good price. i found one on craigslistbut i don't know if its a haro revo, or a haro z1 DLX....there selling it for $75 idk if this is a good deal or not :hmm:

heres the link

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

Good deal? post #2
dont get a haro. get a good budget and find a nice starter bike. what do you think your price range could possibly be?

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

Good deal? post #3
dont get a haro. get a good budget and find a nice starter bike. what do you think your price range could possibly be?
eh, i would have to say 160, im kinda broke and i don't have a job....im also not old enough to get a job

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

Good deal? post #4
theres also a diamondback "grind edition" and a haro backtrail x3 for $100 each....both in good condition

rebelwolf007

rebelwolf007

Good deal? post #5
for a beginner it is decent, but if you stick with the sport and get good you are going to regret buying a cheap bike.

A-J

A-J

Good deal? post #6
try stretch your money a bit dude, try get a we the people bike :)
not much more, and so much more worth your money rather than wasting it on a piece of shit like a haro or a db

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

Good deal? post #7
i started out on a backtrail x3. if you really cant up your budget than go for that.

your best bet would be to ask all your family members if they could either give you some money or do odd jobs for them and get a Kink Whip. great beginner bike. pretty cheap too.

http://www.danscomp.com/101668.php?cat=BIKES

New Topics